Status
Not open for further replies.

Algernon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2010
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
www.flickr.com
I see a lot of threads here about where you should or should not vape and overall if you can learn to stealth the right way, I don't think many of you would even bother asking because no one will know you're doing anything anyway.

People equate smoking with smoke and since vapor looks like smoke, to anyone who hasn't heard of an e-cig, you might as well be smoking. If you're sucking on your device, it could mean anything, it could be a medical device, it could be a new sugary treat from the candy store up the road. It could just be something that most people shrug off as something they don't understand and they continue about their day, never knowing.

Which is what happens most of the time...

So, stealthing is basically vaping without showing it.

1. Take a drag
2. Bring it into your lungs with half your breath and wait one second
3. Bring in normal air with the rest of your breath, this dilutes the remaining vapor in your lungs.
4. Hold it for three seconds, this lets the vapor disperse even more in your lungs.
5. Exhale...

6. nothing! ta-da!

More tips would include using devices that you can hide with your hand, being as non-nonchalant as possible, act as if nothing is wrong. Act as if you're just taking a sip out of a soda, like it's the most casual thing on earth. Most people won't bother you or ask questions and if there's no vapor then they won't have any reason to unless they're just nosy on what the device is for.

All things considered, if I wasn't a vaper, I would think it was offensive for someone to be blowing clouds around the room. vaping puts out a lot more visually than smoking if you're doing it normally and puffing plumes of vapor in a crowded resturaunt could make a few people sort of irate, especially if your vapor puts out a particular stench of pancakes while they're eating a ribeye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread