Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Something like this maybe?

SteamFast SF-226 Handheld Steam Cleaner

Never used one of these so I don't know:confused:
I would love to know if it would work!

Yes, I went ahead and ordered a Shark brand one and will post results after I get it. I figured if it doesn't work out for the cartos I have plenty of other things to use it on.

Darrigaaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
New Mexico, USA
I have one but waiting for someone else to try it first

Why? The atomizer vaporizing our liquid is turning it to steam. So steam is obviously something the cartomizer can take...

Handheld steamers don't produce very much force either.. I can't imagine any more than running hot tap water into a cart, or using the suction method to clean them with...

I'm 99% positive that this won't hurt the cart.. Just not sure if it'd be a viable way to clean out a cart compared to some of the other methods already available.

Joe Camel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Santa Rosa, California
I have a one too, lemme know how it works out then I will give it a try.

Should be interesting trying to hold the atty while steaming it hah. I'm not all handy with tools that will hold it for me. maybe close it in the shower door or stick it in the seam on the couch or something haha. ;)

Hold it with pliers and pretend it's an eyelash curler or salad tongs or something :p

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
I have a one too, lemme know how it works out then I will give it a try.

Should be interesting trying to hold the atty while steaming it hah. I'm not all handy with tools that will hold it for me. maybe close it in the shower door or stick it in the seam on the couch or something haha. ;)

My steamer will be here tomorrow or so the FedEx tracking says. I have been giving the holding part some thought. I'm going to try it out tomorrow night and will report what I come up with. If I burn my fingers I may have to have hubby type for me LOL.

Like I said, if it doesn't work, I have the steamer to use around the house. So not a bad investment. Hubby already has plans to clean his grill.

Stay tuned!

Joe Camel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Santa Rosa, California
Why? The atomizer vaporizing our liquid is turning it to steam. So steam is obviously something the cartomizer can take...

Handheld steamers don't produce very much force either.. I can't imagine any more than running hot tap water into a cart, or using the suction method to clean them with...

I'm 99% positive that this won't hurt the cart.. Just not sure if it'd be a viable way to clean out a cart compared to some of the other methods already available.
Its actually steam not vapor since it gets things wet. Vapor being gas form won't get anything wet.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Hold it with pliers and pretend it's an eyelash curler or salad tongs or something :p

I was thinking of bundling a few together with a rubber band, then standing them on the battery ends in a strainer in the sink and shooting the steam down through them that way. We will see how that works. First one I try I'll hold with pliers or something so if it ruins the carto, I only ruin one. If one goes well I'll try the bundle.

Joe Camel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Santa Rosa, California
I find it hard to believe any girl doesn't know but....

Eyelash curler
shiseido-eyelash-curler.jpg

Salad Tongs
50111.zoom.1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread