Status
Not open for further replies.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
This is from Maggie at steam crave...............

Hadron backpack is coming!
After trying different pump designs and having them fail many times (our suppliers even refused to make more samples for us), finally it is working consistently.
Estimated shipping schedule is end of April, we just approved samples and now will
start mass production.
We are so sorry for the schedule delay.....................

I have been using this last prototype now for awhile and it is squonking beautifully. Finally!!
Holds 15ml's of juice. it's not as hard to handle as I thought it would be.

Once I have link for ordering I will update my post :)

backpack1.jpg
IMG_20200320_100807391.jpg
backpack2.jpg

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Got my Hadron with a Backpack in today and so far I’m very impressed. I have several pump squonkers (I think I have at least one of every type of pumper released) and this has the smoothest pump action. The pump volume also leads others to the point where a single pump will overwhelm a small RDA such as the Nudge. But, for juice-hungry atties with a decent size juice well, it’s perfect.

Only have been using it for half a day, so too soon to give detailed impressions on the mod other than the Yihi board has been a pleasant surprise. I usually don’t care for Yihi all that much but, while I’d still pay double what this goes for if it had an Evolv board, I’m finding the board is a decent performer with simple menu navigation.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Been thoroughly enjoying using the Backpack with the Hadron. The only con of note is the need to have to undo 2 screws (one of which is tiny) to remove the Backpack for cleaning. Other than that, performance has been excellent.

Here's some pics of a partially disassembled Backpack should anyone be curious. Decently stout build quality throughout.

pump1.JPG
pump2.JPG

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Been thoroughly enjoying using the Backpack with the Hadron. The only con of note is the need to have to undo 2 screws (one of which is tiny) to remove the Backpack for cleaning. Other than that, performance has been excellent.

Here's some pics of a partially disassembled Backpack should anyone be curious. Decently stout build quality throughout.

View attachment 890421 View attachment 890423
2 screws a con? I'm a carpenter/joiner. I sometimes screw between 500-1000 at work in a day, imagine that and then think about the 2 you mentioned :D :D :D

• Winner
Reactions: Dougiestyle

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I just have one question for everyone who has this. How big does it feel in hand with backpack on it? If it comfortable feel I might have to pick this up.

Best way I can describe the feel is massively large. It is one chunky monkey for sure. But regardless, I find it comfortable to use. As I'm writing this I have two mods at hand: the Hadron w/ Backpack, and the Odin mini. Total opposites when it comes to size, but I find both comfortable in hand, each in a different way.

I actually find the Hadron more comfortable with the Backpack on. It fits my hand better.

Reactions: t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
The Hadron, ragnar kit I swapped out for one of my centaurus pre-orders. The kit is a pre-order too. So I hope it comes in at the same time the other centaurus I have does. I also went back and read full description the kit comes with two decks the mesh and velocity deck and the post less that comes with ragnar. It also comes with an 18ml glass and extension and a 25ml extension and two 25ml extra glass tanks. Not a bad kit $139,well worth the price.

Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@t8kiteasy, I've got to admit the airflow under the postless deck is certainly interesting and the chamber reducer for the mesh deck opens up the options with the Supreme decks.

But it looks like a serious guzzler with the postless deck, and @debinnv has hinted if there's good sales of the Ragnar that there may well be a dedicated mesh deck made specifically for it.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
My Ragnar premium combo advanced kit arrived finally. Three different decks three different glass tanks to go from,I think, 8ml to 18ml,and 25ml. I will be using the hadron w/backpack and Ragnar in morning to see how well I like it ?
For the price this kit I have to say is well worth everything you get with it. Oh forgot, an XXL steam crave shirt comes with it too. I will post back tomorrow .

Reactions: hazozita
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread