Steam Machine vs DID Which one and why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
I own a steam machine and many genies. Steam machine does not use a cart system. Vst has adjustable temperature control and works with little to no tweaking. Genies are good but require tweaking. Genies have been around longer and the Steamachine uses only the carto filler from 09. Doesn't work on the same principle. Personal choice to tell you the truth but if you are a beginner, steam machine all the way

Dio13

Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Athens Greece
We are talking here about 2 atomisers that works in a different way. I never owned a Genie atty coz im not into mesh that mutch and also i want to have an easyer relationship with my atty.

SteamMachine goes also with a tube that can be used only as driping mode and with long wick's u can add about 10drops of e-liquid that its pretty good and not anoying also.

here is a picture ofmy steam machine "the chocolate" as they call it.

p.s. the only thing i can garantee for is the build quality of both of them for sure !!!

7461081218_89409ce206.jpg

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
I dont own either a "did" or a steam machine, the "did" should work the same as others genesis attys theres no really much difference with then; the steam machine i think some people are mistaken and think it uses the same system of cartridge but it only uses the filler to hold juice and the wicks feed the coils, the filler NEVER gets to touch the resistane/coil so theres no filler taste or carto taste with it; i have a patriot atty and they are basically the same :)

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
I dont own either a "did" or a steam machine, the "did" should work the same as others genesis attys theres no really much difference with then; the steam machine i think some people are mistaken and think it uses the same system of cartridge but it only uses the filler to hold juice and the wicks feed the coils, the filler NEVER gets to touch the resistane/coil so theres no filler taste or carto taste with it;
Kinda like the original GreenCig cartos.

greencig1.jpg

Or the Bulli's?

59x16e.jpg

bulli-smoker-a2.jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello, just thought Id share this as I have been looking into this item also, love the quality and relative simplicity of it. For the price( which has gone down) I think its something Im going to get, on my list of things to get as the "money saved" count adds up on my counter.
ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shuVJXi9mCI

Sacker

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
USA - Honolulu, HI
Steam machine, I like thier concepts , one bottom base, and the tops as accessories.
Steam machines is for EGo threading, can use an ego adapter to make it 510

if you like small devices, then Steam Machine, if you want bigger capacities in ejuice, then everything but the Steam machine.

I don't own a DiD lineage cuz I just have too many Genisis, Genesis products, they all perty much work the same, stock or re-modded to one's needs.

VST system actually works just like the Bulli-smoker cart system, both are messy when refilling.

test02b.jpg

yea yea another Genisis... Steam Machine's Gini , whats new?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread