Status
Not open for further replies.

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
Okay, so I have a Zenesis Mini, soon to be replaced by a Zenesis Standard. That's great. I know I got a steam machine. I have a Line V2 on its way to me. My question is... who has experience with both Line V2 and DID rebuildables? Which do you grab first and why? I guess I'm wondering if I should be looking to add a Did (or even trade the V2 for one). Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I own both of them. I got my Line V2 first b/c the DID hadn't come out yet. The Line V2 is super easy to setup, but it has a tiny tank and it is a bit annoying to clean, b/c you have to let it air dry since it can't be opened. I love my DID and would really recommend it to anyone. The Line V2 is great for beginners though b/c the coil can be wrapped so easily IMO, but the DID is pretty easy also.

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
I forgot to mention I own the Zenesis as well and it's my favorite out of them all, but the DID comes in a close second!!!

I have a Zen mini, too, and I love it. Given the scarcity of A-Atty-Pro's I wanted something for my Provari that wasn't stuffed with cotton (or whatever), so I bought a Line V2 on the classies from a friend. I was just wondering if I should sell it and buy the Did. Seems like the consensus is... yes!

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Personally, I look for the larger capacity and have had an excellent experience with Did. I've not tried a line but, as compared to the few other genesis types I've played with, can offer that it's an excellent buy. Looks very nice on a provari too - I use it from time to time w/ my mini and it's great for being out and about.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I tried Orion v2, bully and willpro. Also briefly had a Genesis LV. The Orion that I had gave me a really hard time and I was only able to make it work sporadically. Dislikes with that (other than my lack of facility with rebuilding) included the Poly Tank. I felt afraid to use some of my fav juices as I didn't want to crack the tank and be without my PV until a replacement came. Also felt that having an independant atty was better so that I could use with different PVs. The willpro was easy to build but, again, the Poly tank annoyed me and I sold it. 2ml capacity was a drawback for me. The Genesis LV worked fine but was aesthetically a mess - looked cheaply made and sat kind of crooked. The Did was the first Genesis that I've tried that wicked properly, rarely got hot spots, and gave me the flavor that I was looking for. I have no difficulties with building and wicking and do think that this comes from the design. The capacity is great - I can be on the go with a few batteries and my tank with no worries.

Please keep in mind that others who received the Orion and other Gennys didn't have the same difficulties as I did -- not slamming them is just my personal experience.

Last edited:

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
Working the first tank through my Line V2. Easy to set up. Wicking started right away. It's really clean, nice looking on my Provari. I'm concerned when it comes time to clean. The only way into the tank is through a needle opening. I'm curious about tips for cleaning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dirfm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
North America - Florida
I would personally love the comparison between the two also! Please post back here grruss. The draw on the lines is a little airy for me and I am wondering it the DID is tighter.

For cleaning, I just use a syringe and pump some water through it with the wick in place. I then just shake it out and let it sit for an hour or two. Most of the juices I use are not really impacted by a drop or two of water so I do not worry about it. After the first few hits, I get the full taste of the new juice. Much like cleaning a 306 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread