Steeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience is pretty limited, but I find a big difference (that I like) for RY4 flavaors with steeping if the bottle is left open at room temperature for a week. Keeping it out of direct sunlight and temperature extremes is probably a good idea.

I'm sure that it depends on which juice you use. If you like what you get when you get it, you do not need to steep, but if you find the flavor improves over time, then order ahead of time so it has a chance to steep. If you try a new flavor and don't like it, steeping may help.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
There are some liquids that taste good day one and great at day 30 or more. I've had liquids that out of the box I could vape and tossed them in my juice box. I went back a month or two later and they were outstanding. Custards need time, Nicotickets are good right away and get better with age kind of like a fine wine. Grandma's Cinnamon Danish is a perfect example, it was good out of the box and got increasing better as each day went by but unfortunately it didn't make it 30 days. The wife and I killed it in record time.

I like to keep mine in a closet, and then in a box but I am a little OCD. I date the bottom of every bottle the day I receive it just so I know if steeping helps or hurts the liquid. A couple times a week I give them a good shaking just for good measure.

If you have liquids that are good FOOB then your in great shape. If you have one that taste a little off, toss it in a cool dark place and shake it one and a while and see what happens.

At first I thought it was BS, I learned different.

Crow2

Jun 12, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I've noticed every flavor I let steep I end up liking it more than when I first got it.

Even when I don't go out of my way to 'steep' it. It just sits there being used just a little everyday and I notice it getting gradually better every few days.

Some companies, Mt. Baker comes to mind, simply NEED to sit in order to be even remotely usable. But that doesnt go for all flavors.

No matter who I order from, I try them all as they come, and determine which ones I want to let sit for awhile before I really use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread