Stepping out of the lurking shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been lurking here since about the middle of May when I was thinking about getting back into vaping. I figured since I have become addicted to this little hobby I might as well come out of the shadows. I was about a 3/4 PAD smoker and tried a mall kiosk ecig back in 2009 it kinda worked but after a while I was back to smoking full time again. I knew that ecigs would work I just had to find something that could satisfy me. I stumbled across this board back in the middle of May and saw that the world of vaping had changed dramatically from the mall kiosk cig a likes. My interest got peeked in vaping again.

One Day I stopped into my cig shop and picked up an ego blister pack. The little ego and ce4 satisfied me fairly well, unit I had to make a surprise trip to Spokane about a week later for work. I ran out of juice just before I got to Spokane. Luckily I stumbled across a b&m there when I stopped at subway for lunch. I picked up a couple bottles of two peas juice and two joye ego batteries along with some I-clear tanks and heads. What a difference that little step made to me. the whole time I was still supplementing vaping with stinkies but was down to about 2 or 3 a day. Three days later I lit up my morning stinky took two puffs and it tasted so bad I wanted to hurl, so that was my last cig and have been vaping and shopping happily ever since. the first of July I discovered Mt. Baker and wound up getting hooked on their juices and talked myself into an e-vic and evods and the sepnding spree had begun.

My spending had been slowed until a B&M opened here in town. It is a nice little shop problem with lurking the boards is that i know more than the owners about vaping. So when I go in I normally wind up teaching them something, just today I tought the lady that works there how to dry burn her evod heads. They are great people that work there and I enjoy passing along my limited information when it needs to be done. anyway they do carry a small selection of apv's but they are centrered around their homemade juice which is pretty good. ONe of the batteries they carry is the X6 which I have really enjoyed as my out and about pv.

Wow that got long so I will end the post saying I love what I have learned by lurking here, and loving my vaping life and how good I feel in the couple of months since I have made the switch.

tl;dnr Been Vaping since end of may. Lurking since a couple weeks before. Thanks for the information so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread