Still can't order :( Can any site rep help?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
New Orleans
I have been trying to place an order since early this morning and keep getting the following error when I click the checkout button

Notice: Undefined variable: tpps_ids in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3310

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3310

Notice: Undefined variable: tpps_ids in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3325

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3325

also tried using the help ticket function but that does not work as well.

Having Boba's Bounty withdrawals! Please help hahah

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Our address auto correct program usually finds simple issues like this and fixes them, I wouldn't worry.

I got the same error yesterday while trying to order but i kept at it most of the day =P My payment went through and got an email that my items have been shipped today. Also I accidentally miss spelled "street" as steet in my address and im hoping that will not mess up them being shipped to me:evil:

@johnruck - this issue should be corrected, try it again and if you encounter the issue let me know. I am doing glorious battle with the website and will gladly thrash any bug or error you might find.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I have been trying to place an order since early this morning and keep getting the following error when I click the checkout button

also tried using the help ticket function but that does not work as well.

Having Boba's Bounty withdrawals! Please help hahah

Sounds like the server upgraded to php5. I had some issues like this with my websites.. Wouldnt display messages correctly. Like we are closed for the day message you get when orders have been reached the max for the day.

JohnRuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
New Orleans
Our address auto correct program usually finds simple issues like this and fixes them, I wouldn't worry.

@johnruck - this issue should be corrected, try it again and if you encounter the issue let me know. I am doing glorious battle with the website and will gladly thrash any bug or error you might find.

still the same

Capture.jpg

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
This was an error with the closed sign. It has since been fixed and will display properly as a closed sign now. Getting past the error simply meant we were open.

Notice: Undefined variable: tpps_ids in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3310

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3310

Notice: Undefined variable: tpps_ids in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3325

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3325

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread