Still looking for a good eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECURiley

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
Ok so I have been looking for an eliquid that is just perfect. I have a juice that I use from VaporShark, Nurdz. But lately I havent been able to find anything else. Apple from VelvetVapors is pretty decent, taste like green apple jolly rancher. Im looking for something around that area. Fruit flavor or a sweet/tangy flavor. If anyone can help with my search, I would appreciate it. The stores near me sell liquids that just dont hit like they should, now I dont mean thoat hit, I mean flavor. I hate when I get a liquid that just doesnt have a true flavor, like it is lacking substance.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
MBV's pear is very good and spot on. Their red licorice tastes very sweet and just like the Red Vines candy.
Moon Mountain Vapors Moon Rock Madness tastes like fruit loops/fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA.
Honeydew from ECBlends is spot on.
Strawberry Fields and Totally Watermelon from Vape Dudes are sweet and don't have that candy like taste.
Pineapple Orange from Azure vaping is amazing. I just got it so it's super fresh, but I love it. It's Very sweet, sort of tangy, but does have a slight candy like taste, but I'm really liking it. *the pineapple taste is natural, but it seems its the orange taste that is more candy like, neither are overpowering of the other flavor though*

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
The higher the pg ratio the more flavor a juice will have. Also when switching to vaping flavors might seem a little muted. Some flavors are known to pack a punch. Fire N Ice from JV, I have tried and has loads of flavor all tho it it not fruity. It's more like your mouth is filled with liquid big red gum. And don't worry if you are not a menthol fan, that aspect of this juice is so subtle that I didn't notice it at all. 2. Pluid and Agent Orange pack a huge punch. I have not tried them myself so I cannot really describe the flavors. But everyone agrees that they do not lack in flavor at all. Another I might recommend for fruity and flavorful it Ectoplasma by JVs. I would get it with a double shot of flavor and it will REALLY knock your socks off. All tho this is more of a candy fruit flavor. If you could imagine pixie sticks or something like that but more fruity.

And what happened to JV... the forum auto edits their name out?

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
...Im looking for something around that area. Fruit flavor or a sweet/tangy flavor. If anyone can help with my search, I would appreciate it...
Betelgeuse from Nicoticket sounds like it's right up your alley. http://www.nicoticket.com/betelgeuse/ He does a great job of blending a fruit juice that has lots of flavor, but isn't sickening sweet or perfumey/chemical like some I've tasted.

Last edited:

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
When I first started (not that long ago) I bought several bottles of juice based on comments and on site reviews. Some were very good. Some I've given away. The juice wasn't bad, it just wasn't my thing. Some I poured down the drain. They weren't even good enough to give away.

I would suggest that you buy sample packs, or very small bottles, from some of the different online vendors. Find out what you like then you can get the BIG bottles. That being said, I really like the stuff I've gotten from Heathers Heavenly Vapes. I have their Georgia Peach that I think is spot on.

Also, keep in mind that most juices needs to steep. What you taste straight out of the mail box will usually taste different (and hopefully much better) after a week or two in the cupboard.

One more thing. The bigger the bottle, the longer the steep time.

jjbrooks

Apr 20, 2013
las vegas
Its so subjective, something tastey to one person is disgusting to the next. Ive noticed i tend to grow out of certain flavors, while other flavors that i dont initially like grow on me or i like later. Flavor also has a lot to do with your equipment. Higher end equipment can make a huge difference. I just switched from a provari to dripping on a trident and a mechanical and its such a different experience. I reccomend trying to buy small sizes until you find what you like... its kinda shotgun but you will eventually find a few you like. I've found highbrow and 5 pawns to be amazing vendors but pricey.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
I would highly recommend Strawberry Symphony or Betelgeouse from Nicoticket. The juices are the best I have found in a year's worth of juice vendor hopping. I have reordered several times and always happy. The liquids are hand mixed and not big-batch mixed, so they have that personal attention to detail. If you look around, you can find a lot of feedback on their juices on these forums as well as Facebook and on the vendor site itself. The vendor does his own flavor extractions for vanilla and tobacco juices also...the Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brulee are both highly delicious and addictive...I haven't stopped vaping these since getting my very first bottles. This vendor is very unique in his mixing ...if you check out his Facebook page, you will find a lot of information out to help you decide. There are other vendors out there that I like also, but for fruit or vanilla ...you can't beat Nicoticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread