Still pretty new at this but want to do a little basic rebuilding.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagon52

Verified Member
Ok, so I have been doing this for a couple months now. I have a few Pro tanks and have been watching some videos on some rebuilding and I have gotten interested. It seems as though the people that rebuild get better results. Sooooooo, what are some good recommendations on where to start. I have a couple MODs. Not thinking I want to drip as of yet. I am on the go to much and would rather have a tank system. I was looking at the kayfun Mini and it looks real nice but also a bit expensive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Ok, so I have been doing this for a couple months now. I have a few Pro Tanks and have been watching some videos on some rebuilding and I have gotten interested. It seems as though the people that rebuild get better results. Sooooooo, what are some good recommendations on where to start. I have a couple MODs. Not thinking I want to drip as of yet. I am on the go to much and would rather have a tank system. I was looking at the Kayfun Mini and it looks real nice but also a bit expensive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Check out the Smok Pyrex RSST. It's a great RBA and is very user friendly..... but first check out all the information here on battery safety!!! I can't stress that enough!! Good luck!!

Jonathan Rizo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Riverside, California, United States
Ok, so I have been doing this for a couple months now. I have a few Pro Tanks and have been watching some videos on some rebuilding and I have gotten interested. It seems as though the people that rebuild get better results. Sooooooo, what are some good recommendations on where to start. I have a couple MODs. Not thinking I want to drip as of yet. I am on the go to much and would rather have a tank system. I was looking at the Kayfun Mini and it looks real nice but also a bit expensive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The Kayfun is a great mod! I love that thing and probably wont go with another tank... I've thought about the Aqua just for building purposes but for functionality the Kayfun has done great by me. Easy to build, only thing that is kind of a pain is filling it up. However once it's full it will last you for quite some time, depending on how much you vape of course. My build of preference for it is of course a micro coil (26 gauge) with cotton. yum!

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Are you thinking about rebuilding your PT coils? That's fairly easy and will give good results.

As far as RBAs go, I have a KF clone, and I like it a lot. Very easy to do builds, and the vape results are great. It's what I use most days when i'm out for the day.

-- Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread