RDA Still pretty new to RDAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8Jacket J

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2015
Sanford, FL
Alright guys and gals. I've been dripping with a PlumeVeil for a while now and i just want to make sure I'm using it properly.

But can you or is it possible to "over-drip" a coil? Like is there any negative side to having a wick too saturated? I want to be sure I'm not missing out on flavor or vapor or wasting liquid by dripping too much.

Thanks all!

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Not a dumb question at all.

I no longer use my Plume because of the lack of a deep juice well and the subsequent leaking.

On other deeper juice welled RDAs, I have found that over-dripping just mutes the flavor out completely and is hard to vape with the boiling juice popping all over the place. I imagine it is rather hard to do with the Plume.

Str8Jacket J

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2015
Sanford, FL
It it my first rda and i like it so far. I've been reading through the different subs on here and have taken a liking to the Odin. Since the general concensus seems to be that it's great for flavor. But you are right about the leaking in the Plume Veil. I can't tip it hardly at all and there's no carrying it except in my hand. I'd love to get a new one that's "leak resistant" so i don't anyways have to have it in my hand. Might keep me from going through so much juice!

Go Gators btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread