Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
I've always had a fondness for the original 'ole plain jane 510, but, as we all know, the 180 mAh battery leaves something - ok a lot - to be desired.

I was looking at the Stingray looks great and was getting ready to place an order but then I ran across the Volt Karma and I'm trying to get an idea for the size. In the pics the batteries that are standing up look like they're pretty much the same as the Stingray, but the ones laying in the box look more like Ego-sized (and shape) batteries which I've never been crazy about.

Are there any pics out there with the Stingray and the Karma side-by-side?

Also, I have a 510 tank and they have sealed auto batteries. Are there any plans for a Stingray sealed auto?

One last thing - could you guys slow down a bit on the new products? I know, I know, they just keep improving, but every day life has gotten in the way so I've not been around much lately and you guys are making it almost impossible for me to keep up. :laugh:

I love the Vision Extremes, but I want a 510 auto (preferable sealed) with some gumption.

Should I just order the Stingray kit or is there something else I've missed that will fill the bill?

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
I that case I think I'll have to go with the autos. :D

cant go wrong there - they re-simplified my vaping for sure. you'll get a good couple hours heavy vaping or if your like me and constantly playing with and vaping other stuff it might last you all day.
im savin my pennies so hopefully there will be a karma in my future too lol

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
after watching daves video it made me think that it would be really great to have a kit for new vapors or for giving as a gift but have the kit include one of the auto batteries and one of the manual batteries. i am wanting to give some gear to my sister and i think a set like that would be good for her learn about the difference in the batts (auto vs manual) and the like

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I'm getting really excited about these. Have to wait until payday though. Any idea when the single batteries will be in? I'd rather order the kit and two spares if I can. I just don't trust batteries to work for a long time. I've had some stay consistent for nearly a year, some that only hold a charge for a few months, and some that won't even charge once. They are more of a crap shoot than cartos anymore.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I have a question for you Bad. I noticed on the cigar type stingrays, they have a cord type charger with what looks like a plug for the LED end. I would prefer that type of charger. How hard would it be to take the faux cigar paint off of it? I'm not really sure why they are different, or if they are different. Do they all have the same charger as the Karma, or are they the more traditional screw in charger?

trevor148

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2011
Thomasville, GA
Got my stingray in today these are great. Noticed they have a notch cut out in the positive terminal like a carto for extra air flow very nice never had an auto with that feature before.

They have been in low stock when I looked at them over the past few months. Are you planning to get new version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread