stingray x

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltas4

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
staffordshire
just received my shiny new stingray x having always loved the stingray this is my third its great that the few niggles i had with the others have been sorted like the firing button it is so good now no issues with crunching or sticking strait out of the case the air holes on the top cap you can actually clean unlike the black copper mod and in hybrid mode with a stillair rda WOW vapes like a beast and with a 18350 in tiny to it is the best mech mod i have ever used without a doubt:laugh:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
ordered one as well, was waiting for ppl's opinions on it, but it's too nice so i had to grab one...gives me what i want, copper without the ugly copper look on the outside

Exactly! That is what has me excited for it! All the glory of copper, without the ugly copper Patina. I think this is the most aesthetically appealing Stingray to day, although I do like the others as well, especially the stainless.

Despraci

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Palmyra, PA
just received my shiny new stingray x having always loved the stingray this is my third its great that the few niggles i had with the others have been sorted like the firing button it is so good now no issues with crunching or sticking strait out of the case the air holes on the top cap you can actually clean unlike the black copper mod and in hybrid mode with a stillair rda WOW vapes like a beast and with a 18350 in tiny to it is the best mech mod i have ever used without a doubt:laugh:

This has the hybrid adapter... Correct? So do you have have to use button top batteries or devices with adjustable center pins to ensure you don't dead short the atomizer? I saw the device earlier today and thought it was pretty sweet devices.

Grats on your new addition :)

Paradicio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Altadena, CA
This has the hybrid adapter... Correct? So do you have have to use button top batteries or devices with adjustable center pins to ensure you don't dead short the atomizer? I saw the device earlier today and thought it was pretty sweet devices.

Grats on your new addition :)

No I'm not using a button top battery and am using the hybrid adaptor just fine. I've got a Tobeco, Tobh Atty clone on mine with a Sony 18650.

NorthGuard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
Looking to get an authentic. I see that myfree-cig and kickashvapes state that they have authentics. Does anyone know if these are reputable websites that can be trusted not to attempt to pass off a clone as an authentic?
Sorry, I don't know. I personally buy mostly from a local B&M, so I don't have much experience with online stores.

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Looking to get an authentic. I see that myfree-cig and kickashvapes state that they have authentics. Does anyone know if these are reputable websites that can be trusted not to attempt to pass off a clone as an authentic?

Vaprev? I know that they have a ....-ton of authentics.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread