"stock = manana" Part II or take care of RMA first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotVape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
RMA issues continue to pile here. My request for penstyle passthrough & battery replacement dates back 2 "restock eras" ago and I am still waiting. My concern is that it seems that the new orders are getting more attention than the RMAs. If new stocks are continuosly being sold, what is left for the people who need replacement? Do we get shoved right back at the end of the line? Can somebody from PureSmoker please assure us that this is not the case.

Last edited:

Mrs. CaSH

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
RMA issues continue to pile here. My request for penstyle passthrough & battery replacement dates back 2 "restock eras" ago and I am still waiting. My concern is that it seems that the new orders are getting more attention than the RMAs. If new stocks are continuosly being sold, what is left for the people who need replacement? Do we get shoved right back at the end of the line? Can somebody from PureSmoker please assure us that this is not the case.

We always keep extra parts on hand for those who need replacements, and we send replacements out about twice a week. If you still haven't gotten your replacement and it's been several weeks, either send Steve a PM or email us at info@puresmoker.com (you can also email us via our contact us page). We'll get it taken care of right away. With our email getting switched over, some emails have gotten lost in the transition, and we apologize for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread