STOCK? Seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
It's been like two months since you guys last had any Bauway LR 510 atty's in stock. When are you getting more in stock? I need to know an actual estimate on time (not "soon" or "we have some on the way") Please respond because this is ridiculous. >: (

And btw: I realize there is another (old) thread about this but it's not getting any answers, so I made a new one.

GrimReaper

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Indianapolis
ive been waiting too but you gotta understand there not psychic either. a couple of there shipments have been being seized by customs so telling you anything would be a lie. all they can say is soon i hope ect. more in depth would always be nice, but id rather them be filling orders then keeping me up to date on there items. they have a spot on there page for there ordering status of parts

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
I have a large order sitting in the cart due to 10uf capacitors being out of stock. Been sitting on the parts for a while now. Probably over $100 in parts hung on 59 cent capacitors. I can't build the mods without the caps so I'm kinda stuck. If Radio Shack weren't the joke of it's former self it wouldn't be a problem but all they carry are 10uf Electrolytic caps that are huge in comparison.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Omg jonnyvape everytime I try to quote you my iPhone dies a little inside. Anyways HAHA yeah radioshack is a joke. Good when you're in a bind but not so much if you're building something that requires specific parts. Their stock seems to be very "selective" if that makes sense.

Ya...Radio Shack is just a shell of it's former greatness. Unfotunately I'm gonna have to use their electrolytic caps to get these mods out.

Quotes fine via Droid X

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
they do have there 5v passthoughs back in stock though....and i wasnt trying to sound like a .... earlier i re read how i wrote that and i seemed kinda .......ish lol i was just in a hurry and was trying to get the facts out

Dude- no worries. I didn't think that came off as rude at all. It's all good.

Hoogie- so that means they will definitely be on the website for order tomorrow? And these are LOW RESISTANCE?

So hopefully that is good news!

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Ordered 10k black horn switches. Verified they were in stock and ready to ship. Sent payment and then get an email noting the 21 day lead time for manufacturing :( Tomorrow is day 38 :(:(:(

added sealed 510 connectors to the site and will double check the caps. Think we got some in.

hoog

Awwww....SoB....I pushed my order through anyway after I posted. Couldn't wait any longer. I have a line of customers waiting....LOL

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Umm... This is probably a really dumb question.... I use <other vendor names deleted> for electronics orders, why not try them? I know it's probably more expensive, but for caps, LEDs, resistors and such, it is a real gold mine. Not trying to tell ya how to run the business, but I do want to mention that, as a customer, I don't mind MadVapes markup on top of the <electronics supplier> prices if it gives me one stop shopping at MV. I know you have to order from China anyway......... But, it's just a thought on the "misc" stuff. At least you won't get held up in customs! Last I knew shipping was free over a certain amount.

I noticed the comment above about waiting for caps and Radio Shack not carrying stuff, and confiscated China orders,.....so I just mentioned it..... I'm pretty sure you would have already checked em out. Just thought you should know I don't mind the markup if it helps you to get stuff locally. Lots of posts about confiscation. If I have to order from them, I have to pay shipping unless I order in larger quantities, or have at least $25.00 (last I knew) where buying 1 or 2 pieces from you is handy.

EDIT: Realized it may be tacky, even if they are well know USA suppliers of electronics stuff, so I deleted the vendor names. Most people into electronics know em, but it's tacky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread