Bauway LR atties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Sorry Hoogie.... don't know how else to ask this question (short of opening a ticket)!

Was getting ready to order another batch of Bauway LR 510 atties.. and noticed that you're currently out of stock.

Short-term situation.... or are you going to drop them?

They're my "daily vape".. and I'm running low, so there is some urgency! :(

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Hey Hoogie!

I did receive my latest batch of Bauway LR atties from you. Thanks for the prompt shipping as always.

I noticed when I opened the bag that there was a sticker on it that said "1.7 ohm". My previous orders didn't have this sticker.

Checking them with my meter, they appear to be coming in a couple of tenths higher in resistance than my previous Bauway LR atties. Is the 1.7Ω a "new resistance".. and this is the way that all future units will be manufactured... or can we choose.. or am I hallucinating?

Thanks for your time!

Justin25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
North Carolina
i ordered a lr 510 bauway atty, and it makes me not want to order another one. The vapor production is terrible, and doesnt work like a lr atty. It had a burnt taste in it for ever and it took me 2 days to get that taste out. so far, i have only like em lr attys, i dont know if all bauways are like this or i got a pos :( like a needle in a hay stack.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I just got my latest batch. Was initially confused since they had white insulators (my previous Bauway's were black) but Mark assured me that these are still the "genuine article".

Pulled out the first of that batch today. Woah! What vile nasty stuff is this???? Whatever they primed this with.. it is HORRIBLE! It put a white coating inside of my cartridge/mouthpiece and tasted completely like nasty feet. Gave me a quick and tangible headache too.

Gave the atomizer a good rinse and blowout and now it is vaping like a champ, and just like all of the other Bauway's that I have received.

Not exactly pleased with the unit-to-unit and batch-to-batch variation that I'm seeing.. but at the end of the day these are still the best LR atty for my tastes and device.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Did vaping the primer make you feel like this Scottbee?

stars_17-1.jpg

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
lol. good pic 5card..
Primer is a bummer. I've switched to cartos and haven;t tried an atty in a while to be honest. We randomly test 20 or so from each batch and test the resistance and plug em in to make sure they sizzle. Although the manufacturing process is probably the same, the parts are probably sourced differently from the manufacturer. I know even when we buy connectors we order from the same place all the time but the connectors seem to vary.

hoog

GrimReaper

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Indianapolis
We have both 2.5 ohm and 1.7 ohm bauway's coming in. the boge 2.5 ohm are really nice also..

hoog

awesome i ordered the boge atty as a backup per your suggestion im the one that just placed a 70 dollar 5 ml juice order that you guys filled and shipped out the same day...you guys are awesome along with the 5v passthough i gto from you all last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread