Stock Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Got EM Riva 1100 coming. Also got eGo Type B cylindrical atomizers (Mega), Mega Cartomizers and Mega Cartridges that will fit the KGO also which has proven to be a solid performer.

30ml bottles of Smoke juice added and will be adding more flavors.

New tobacco flavors added also.

Sorry guys about the EM LR 510 atomizers. Eastmall has been out and I am out. When they come in I will be shipped them and will keep you informed.

More items coming. Stay tuned.

Don

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
EM LR 510 attys should be here in the morning and will be up on the site by lunch.

Also got Clearomizers 3.0 - 3.2 ohms headed this way. Was told by a user they are not like regular attys when comparing resistance. These will work great with the 3.7v mods like I stock.

eGo Super kits with the 1000mAh batteries also headed this way. Excellent e-cig that I have been testing for the last month or so to make sure these were the originals, thanks to texastumbleweed.

Don

Last edited:

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Are the Clearomizers on the site yet? I can't find them!

EM LR 510 attys should be here in the morning and will be up on the site by lunch.

Also got Clearomizers 3.0 - 3.2 ohms. Was told by a user they are not like regular attys when comparing resistance. These will work great with the 3.7v mods like I stock.

eGo Super kits with the 1000mAh batteries also headed this way. Excellent e-cig that I have been testing for the last month or so to make sure these were the originals, thanks to texastumbleweed.

Don

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Placed my order via e-mail (breezesmokes@yahoo.com) Saturday evening and received a prompt reply from Don. My order shipped Monday morning and I received it today (Wednesday).

Packaging was very well done. Wrapped up tight in bubble wrap and no leaky juice bottles. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that each EM LR 510 atty came with a brand new round-tip cartridge. I hate cartridges, but hey, spares for the wife! The new gold colored aluminum drip tip looks sexy on my brand new gold/black Reo Grande. I sure wish my batteries would get here so I could vape off that sucker!

Great service and reasonable prices. Thanks so much!

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
More EM Riva 750's coming in. Going to have the original Riva in Black, Pink, Stainless and Titanium. Can't keep them in stock.

Got Stainless T-rex which are as reliable as the Riva. Been using mine as long as the Riva which is about 8 months.

Got eGo-T Tank systems coming in The original to go with the Joye eGo's I have in stock. Trying to get blue and black. Don't always have a choice though.

A few more things in the works.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread