The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Stock Update

Discussion in 'BreezEsmokes' started by butterbean03, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. butterbean03

butterbean03 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    Got EM Riva 1100 coming. Also got eGo Type B cylindrical atomizers (Mega), Mega Cartomizers and Mega Cartridges that will fit the KGO also which has proven to be a solid performer.

30ml bottles of Smoke Juice added and will be adding more flavors.

New tobacco flavors added also.

Sorry guys about the EM LR 510 atomizers. Eastmall has been out and I am out. When they come in I will be shipped them and will keep you informed.

More items coming. Stay tuned.

Don

2. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

yippee! now i am just a short drive away from my eGo accessories.............and my cinnamon pear!!

3. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    Looks like the EM LR 510 atomizers will ship next Wednesday. That is what I was just told anyway.

I hope to have a lot of them.

Don

4. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    OK, for all of my loyal customers, the EM LR 510 atomizers have just shipped. It usually takes about a week, but things are moving slow across the pond. So figure up to 2 weeks. I will inform you as soon as I see the carrier coming down the street.

Don

5. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    Going to pick up the colored drip tips, 901 LR atomizers, Riva 1100 Starter Kits and some regular 510 atomizers in the morning. They should be on the site by lunch.

Probably looking at about a week before the EM LR 510's get here.

Don

6. KewlKitty

KewlKitty Full Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Central Texas USA
    You also got more dark red, pink and purple VGO-900's and empty carts coming in about a week from now.

Rhonda

7. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    EM LR 510 attys should be here in the morning and will be up on the site by lunch.

Also got Clearomizers 3.0 - 3.2 ohms headed this way. Was told by a user they are not like regular attys when comparing resistance. These will work great with the 3.7v mods like I stock.

eGo Super kits with the 1000mAh batteries also headed this way. Excellent e-cig that I have been testing for the last month or so to make sure these were the originals, thanks to texastumbleweed.

Don

8. samsmom

samsmom Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    North Carolina
    Are the Clearomizers on the site yet? I can't find them!

9. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    Sorry, didn't make myself clear. The clearomizers are on the way, not here yet.

Don

10. samsmom

samsmom Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    North Carolina
    OK - thanks Don! Happy New Year!

11. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    We do have the empty carts for the "Leo". They are on sale for $4.95 a 5-pack. They come in wood grain looking tubes like in the picture. They are not the same size as the VGO-801 carts.

And yes the EM LR 510's are here and on sale for $4.95 each.

12. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    eGo super kits with 1000mAh batteries are here. We have the mega cartomizers and Type B atomizers.

Much more when new site comes up.

13. Mudflap

Mudflap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    Placed my order via e-mail (breezesmokes@yahoo.com) Saturday evening and received a prompt reply from Don. My order shipped Monday morning and I received it today (Wednesday).

Packaging was very well done. Wrapped up tight in bubble wrap and no leaky juice bottles. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that each EM LR 510 atty came with a brand new round-tip cartridge. I hate cartridges, but hey, spares for the wife! The new gold colored aluminum drip tip looks sexy on my brand new gold/black Reo Grande. I sure wish my batteries would get here so I could vape off that sucker!

Great service and reasonable prices. Thanks so much!

14. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    That's great. I bet the gold drip tip does look sharp.

Don

15. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    We are currently out of the Slick (Smart) carts. We have more coming in. Should be here in about 2 weeks.

Don

16. texastumbleweed

don, please put aside a Joye eGo master kit (the one with 1000mah batts) and i will pick it up sometime wednesday on my day off..just tell me what time yall will be in the office. thanks!

17. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    TTW, done.

We are open 9 - 5.
    I am gone from about 11:30 to 1:30
    Better call before you come. We are installing Graphics in about 12 banks this coming week and will be traveling within a 100 mile radius of Waco.

Don

18. texastumbleweed

thanks don! i will call first before i run up there!

19. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    That's fine, I have plenty.

Don

20. butterbean03

Mar 17, 2009
    Central Texas USA
    More EM Riva 750's coming in. Going to have the original Riva in Black, Pink, Stainless and Titanium. Can't keep them in stock.

Got Stainless T-rex which are as reliable as the Riva. Been using mine as long as the Riva which is about 8 months.

Got eGo-T Tank systems coming in The original to go with the Joye eGo's I have in stock. Trying to get blue and black. Don't always have a choice though.

A few more things in the works.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.