Stock Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
whats the earliest i can drop in tomorrow, don? i am in a vaping crisis lol...down to one working battery and its losing power!!
p.s. you know i have always vaped eGo's but wondering if the RIVA is just as good? it's so much cheaper....but am kinda leary about trying something different. remember, i am a heavy vaper, so i need long lasting battery life.......

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
TTW: I have a branded Riva from a local (Michigan) supplier and in my opinion, performance is at least equivalent to (if not better than) the eGo and the button is much more solid. The cones aren't threaded but fit snugly atop the battery. With my eGos, I've had to loosen or tighten the cone to affect air-flow but it's never been an issue with my branded Riva. Of course, YMMV.

If my GLVs suddenly burned out or disappeared, I'd personally buy a Riva over an eGo.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
i drove to Breezesmokes today to get a new eGo starter kit (my eGo batteries-all three of them, were finally dead after heavy vaping for 8 months)....love the 1000mah batteries.
i picked up one of my all time favorite juices too-BES Cinnamon Pear...............it is so good....and i even tried it on my eGo tank and it is the FIRST juice that has brought my tank to life (all other juices have not had full flavor in the tank for some reason).
for all of yall looking for a supplier, please consider Breezesmokes. Don is a very honest supplier and will always make sure you get a quality product. he is one vendor who i have NO qualms about doing business with. i know that if i did buy something that had a defect or problem with it, he would make it right.
thanks Don and Rhonda!

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
I would be careful Scottitude about buying Riva's. There are about 4 companies calling their ecigs a Riva. Get anything other than an original EM Riva could be asking for problems. Just like the eGo, there are at least 10-12 companies selling products with the eGo name. I always say buyer beware. There are certain things to look for.

I have picked up several customers because they bought another unit called a Riva that had problems.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Sage advice, Don. I see now that my comment got a little too vague at the the end when I forgot to type "branded" as a description of the Riva I got locally. It is indeed an EM kit labeled with the seller's proprietary brand-name.

I thought it would be tacky to to talk specifics about another vendor's product in BreezEsmokes' forum.

And you're so right about looking for the discrepancies between originals and knock-offs. I saw some alleged eGos the other day with gold trim. Fair-trade is hardly fair when an Eastern manufacturer can slap together a piece-of-crap product and call it the real thing.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
don, have your eGo tank systems arrived yet? thanks!

No, they ship on Tuesday I believe and will get them about 7 to 10 days after that.

Can you tell us what color(s) of attys and/or carts you will be getting in??

Thanks!!

Oh, and I'm sorry I missed the contest this morning... you usually do them over here in your own forum :vapor:

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
I only got black atomizers and the carts will be blue or clear or blue and clear. I ordered half blue and half clear just for variety, but they couldn't confirm that for sure. You don't always get what you ordered.

I didn't run that last contest, just provided the prizes. ECF was wanting to do this on a weekly basis, so I helped them get it kicked off.

Don

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Just got KGO's in and 1 customer loves these batteries better than the eGo batteries. He says it puts out a solid 3.7 volts and swears the eGo-T works best with this battery, better than any other battery available.

Just giving feedback from customer that calls me all of the time and has tried most products on the market.

Don

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
not familiar with KGO...what mah? will have to try them.
btw, can you believe i vaped 30ml of your cinnamon pear in 5 days? yup. thats how good it is.

Just got KGO's in and 1 customer loves these batteries better than the eGo batteries. He says it puts out a solid 3.7 volts and swears the eGo-T works best with this battery, better than any other battery available.

Just giving feedback from customer that calls me all of the time and has tried most products on the market.

Don

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Latest E-Power-2200 comes with 2 18650 Protected Batteries @ 2200mAh.

Got Black and Gold coming in. I already have a hard time running the battery down on the Original E-Power with the 1050mAh battery.

Still a 3.7v battery using a 510 atomizer.

Should be here in 7-10 days.

Also got Joye 510 cartomizers in regular 510 and 510 low resistance. Both are hitting good so far.

Don

Epower18650Colors(2).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread