Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Well would like to update.

I got some kits in today and broke them down to sell parts since I already had kits in stock. My stuff got stopped on the other side of the pond this time.
I feel the FDA is pressuring the other side now to seize since they can't. The good thing is we get our stuff back on the other side of the pond.

On the news today - I have noticed something, I have had 3 packages taken in the last month. 2 401 shipments and 1 cartridge shipment.
When I tracked them today they say they arrived in customs today. They were checked as inbound over a month ago.
I hope this is a sign that they are releasing our goods

510 and 901, 801 is in transit. Should have been here by now but were stopped in Hong Kong.

I really hope today will change things, I have continued to throw larger and larger amounts of money to inventory in hopes to keep stocked and it continues to be delayed from shipping issues. From a business point it is ideal to have all items in stock at once but although I order at the same time things get here weeks apart. I hope for everyone this changes today but I fear they will just pressure the source country to crack down on them.

I consider today a victory and feel very happy, one more step towards being able to run a business without road blocks at every turn

Last edited:

Arja

Sep 25, 2009
Lakewood, CO
Hi Dave,

First of all, I absolutely love the prices and customer service you provide. Thank you!! :thumbs:

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to post this in but I was wondering if RMV carries 0mg E-Liquid? I would prefer to order from you, but if that's not a possibility, can you steer me in the right direction on where I can get some? I think I'm ready to try to get rid of the nicotine, but I just love vaping, I don't want to give that up just yet. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Thanks, Arja

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
Wanted to give an update on stock.

All my current in transit items have cleared customs and look to be here Tuesday night or wednesday.

This includes the following items
401 parts and kits
36mg liquid full restock
510 passthroughs
801 and 901 usb chargers that work with both auto and manual batteries

The 510 cartridges I should be able to add some tonight. We need to go over inventory and see where we are on cartridges. Things got a little messy from breaking apart kits and we are reorganizing.

Some of you might know that the Chinese are going on vacation this month for in my opinion too long of a time. This has caused backups in the factories and all of us to try and get big orders in. I hope I have planned properly with more shipments coming the next week and half.
I have a large liquid restock in production and it should be here in a week. This will be a complete restock of all flavors 18 24 and 11mg
Until this comes we may be low on some flavors.

Due to a mistake I have auto kits and passthroughs for the 801 and 901 in stock but not the manuals. I am trying to get this before the vacation but I may not have the manuals till the end of the month. Sorry for this

Thanks again
Dave

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
Some new stock on Site

All 36mg juice has been restocked

M401 parts and kits back in stock after a long drought. New parts like manual batteries and PCC

New 510 Passthroughs. These do not have the inline battery - Black, Silver, White

801 and 901 USB chargers back in stock after a longtime

Sorry for the lack of pics, my camera is acting funny and I'm too tired tonight. Will add them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread