Not open for further replies.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
When do you anticipate 510 carts, Dave? I would like to get some to mod along with an order for attys. I'd prefer black, flat-tips but won't be picky given your atty prices and shipping deal ....

Michael

Edit - OK ... How brain-dead of me not to take into account the holiday as the reason stocks are low.

Happy Year of the Tiger, all!

Last edited:

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Hello,

I would like to issue an apology to all my customers for the stock status. I am approaching my 1 year anniversary and I have found that stock has been the biggest problem. I have tried numerous things to improve it but have been fighting an uphill battle.
My suppliers have become my worst enemies and continue to give me wrong ship dates or just mess up my orders resulting in delays. I have been waiting for 2 months from JOYE and nearly the sametime from SLB for my latest orders. I never thought my suppliers would be my worst problem.

SLB has made a few mistakes that led to remaking my orders, the latest order which has finally shipped still has a mistake but I couldn't wait any longer. All the batteries will be with red led. I hope I made the right call by just having them ship them instead of waiting again for them to make.

JOYE well is just completely overwhelmed and I fear them hurrying is leading to the slip in quality control. I never thought it would take over 2 months to make an order.

Ultimately this is my business and any negative feedback in regards to this subject falls on me.

Again I am sorry and hope everything is in stock by this time next week

I likely will no longer give ETAs until the stuff is on my doorstep, I hate looking like a liar

Thanks
Dave

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
I copy pasted the above post because it is relevant to the subject.

I hate giving wrong dates but will give the dates I get. Not making excuses just giving the same info I get from my suppliers

my 801 and 901 stuff is said to be in transit. I have not gotten tracking yet so I can't say for sure. They said by Friday but I repeat I ahve not gotten tracking to confirm yet

JOYE has now pushed my ship date to the 27th. If I do get tracking for it I will confirm. I have lost confidence in their etas

11mg has arrived and will be fully loaded on site by tonight. the 50ml is loaded already. I will be getting another package today with RY4 and other 18 & 24mg that are currently out of stock

wormy

Feb 25, 2010
Dearborn MI
Hello,
JOYE well is just completely overwhelmed and I fear them hurrying is leading to the slip in quality control.

Have you been receiving any complaints regarding 510 quality control issues? I know I've read a few things on the forums which lead me to believe the same thing, I'm just curious about how widespread this problem is.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
A good amount of JOYE products are in. Still waiting on some more.

801 and 901 is all stocked

Liquid is for the most part fully stocked. Missing mostly some 18mg

I hope this new batch of JOYE products is better. I gave them a bit of crap about it lately, and they said its addressed. We will see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread