Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Just picked up 2 Provari Mini's and a regular Provari for 20 dollars each! And that included a free extension cap on all of them. I usually use MVP for my out and about but once they die intend to use the mini's. I am a simple vaper and stopped using anything else after discovering Kayfuns and like to vape at around 1.8 ohms. So including the 3 Provari's I already have I am pretty well set. Just blows my mind how much I spent on the first 3 though! LOL

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Just picked up 2 Provari Mini's and a regular Provari for 20 dollars each! And that included a free extension cap on all of them. I usually use MVP for my out and about but once they die intend to use the mini's. I am a simple vaper and stopped using anything else after discovering Kayfuns and like to vape at around 1.8 ohms. So including the 3 Provari's I already have I am pretty well set. Just blows my mind how much I spent on the first 3 though! LOL
It's crazy NOT to buy a few to put away at these prices. A bunch of us have been stocking up on these things since the incredible clearance prices hit> Congrats on a wise investment! :thumb::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread