Not open for further replies.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Daillycollection.jpg

That one bottle on the right fills everything from e2 cartomizers to the pollyfill junk ones. No need for anything special, and no mess.

Crimson

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2010
Alabama
i use my ammo boxes to fill...they sit in there perfect...using the drip method..:)

Dang, I have been driving myself crazy trying to find the perfect holder for a carto multi-refill station. This tom-boy from Alabama is embarrassed she didn't think of that GREAT idea. BTW, what caliber do you find works the best? :)

As for the needle tipped bottle, I know CloudsOfVapor.com carries the 60 ml pictured above, which I have and use daily for my all day vape. The gauge of the blunt tip needle is a little slow for juices primarily VG, but does fit well in the fill holes of the E2/clearos.

MadVapes.com just started selling a 15ml Lurer Lock Bottle which I plan to get on my next order through them.

edited to add
I forgot to mention the hard plastic needle tip on they syringes I got from madvapes
thumbnail.asp
fits perfectly into the tank, where the spike pierces it, keeping you from having to even pop the cap off.

Last edited:

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Dang, I have been driving myself crazy trying to find the perfect holder for a carto multi-refill station. This tom-boy from Alabama is embarrassed she didn't think of that GREAT idea. BTW, what caliber do you find works the best? :)

As for the needle tipped bottle, I know CloudsOfVapor.com carries the 60 ml pictured above, which I have and use daily for my all day vape. The gauge of the blunt tip needle is a little slow for juices primarily VG, but does fit well in the fill holes of the E2/clearos.

MadVapes.com just started selling a 15ml Lurer Lock Bottle which I plan to get on my next order through them.

edited to add
I forgot to mention the hard plastic needle tip on they syringes I got from MadVapes
thumbnail.asp
fits perfectly into the tank, where the spike pierces it, keeping you from having to even pop the cap off.

38 to 357 caliber...i just got the 60ml Injector Juice Bottle/Filler Kit
works great..:)

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
I like using cartos! I buy mine from FSUSA and they say they are genuine Joye. They need to be puntured to fill from the top using a syringe. I had tried the "condom" method but found that it was messy and that I could not get as much into the carto. I have gone back to using a syringe and have found I can get a full day on a fill now. I have cartos that are still working great after over a month. I find that as long as you keep them wet, they keep on working. At the first sign of dryness (bad taste) I fill again and am off vaping for another day.

Glad to hear that I am not the only one who does not agree with the "condom" method.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Tried the condom method and it failed so bad, figured I did something wrong, went
back to using a syringe, I can even measure how much I'm injecting. I fill the syringe
by removing the plunger and dripping into the BIG end, works even with 100% VG
fast and easy on any type or size of carto. Knowing how much you're injecting works
well for keeping the overfills and mess to a minimum for a klutz. :blush:

ShoeQueen

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Midwest
Still waiting on my first kit to come in, but the thought of dripping into the cartos made me worried that I'd make a mess. The syringes are in the second order I placed. Glad to see this thread, because while I'm waiting for that second order to come in, I can still fill my cartos and not make a ginormous mess in the process. Thanks!

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Agree!! Great thread!!

All it takes is a little time.

I use the megas, so I use the syringe. But even that needs a little patience. When filling: I leave the carto horizontal. Insert the syringe part way. Fill with one third of my liquid...LEAVE IT.... let the liquid absorb for a few minutes while I do something else. Then move the syringe slightly (up or down, doesn't matter) push in another third....leave it alone again... Let the liquid absorb...repeat. Works like a charm and no overflow.

oldfatguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
I have tried using a syringe and except for poking the hole in the top of the cartomizer I have found that dripping the liquid in works best. I am still learning. I just wonder if I am getting weak in my old age or if the plastic in the cartomizer is that tough. I take out the end cap and that teeny little cap above the whole and sometimes it is all I can do to poke a hole in the cartomizer. Thought once about getting my power drill out/?????????????????

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have tried using a syringe and except for poking the hole in the top of the cartomizer I have found that dripping the liquid in works best. I am still learning. I just wonder if I am getting weak in my old age or if the plastic in the cartomizer is that tough. I take out the end cap and that teeny little cap above the whole and sometimes it is all I can do to poke a hole in the cartomizer. Thought once about getting my power drill out/?????????????????

You might be getting weak. But you might also have some cartos with glued in mouth pieces. Try putting the mouth piece end in some boing water for 30 or 40 seconds. Helps lossen those pesky mouth pieces sometimes.

oldfatguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
You might be getting weak. But you might also have some cartos with glued in mouth pieces. Try putting the mouth piece end in some boing water for 30 or 40 seconds. Helps lossen those pesky mouth pieces sometimes.

Again I said it wrong, I take the top of the lip end of the cartomizer out, then there is a little plug just over the filler hole with two tiny holes in it (air flow) then when I take that cap off I am at the place to poke in the syringe. New cartomizer, need an air hammer or something to penetrate it sometimes.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Again I said it wrong, I take the top of the lip end of the cartomizer out, then there is a little plug just over the filler hole with two tiny holes in it (air flow) then when I take that cap off I am at the place to poke in the syringe. New cartomizer, need an air hammer or something to penetrate it sometimes.

I think you talking about an E2 Cartomizer vs. a regular cartomizer.

Either way, check out this post I made in another thread. If you hit the small blue button to the right of my name it will take you to that thread.

If you have one of these laying around...

BindersClipN00004.jpg

... you can take the handle off and the hooked end works great for getting those pesky seals out. Put the hook end under the seal and lift it gently.

E2's vary from carto to carto. You might take the cup seal, the one with the slots in it, out of the carto that tastes bad. With a fine pair of scissors or toe nail clippers, enlarge the slots in the seal slightly. This can help in wick problems sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread