stopped on the fourth of july. FREEDOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwizard

Jul 15, 2014
United States
New to vaping. (Used to smoke a pack every 2 days) Started my journey on independence day. I figured it was a fitting day to quit smoking. And i will always remember the date.

Started out ordering a kangertech evod kit. (Two evod batteries and two evod tanks.) Also ordered an evod glass tank.

I am loving the evod glass with the dual coils. Great vapor and flavor. And having two batteries is great as i have a backup if one dies.

Currently waiting on another evod glass, more heads, and an INNOKIN MVP 2.0! I cant wait.

Picked up a couple of juices locally. I chose the 12 after talking with a friend that has been vaping for a while.

I have been looking through the threads on here for a couple weeks and finally signed up today.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Hello and Welcome! Sounds like you have a good start on things. You won't regret the MVP2 purchase, that's a good choice! The glass tanks are a plus too. You really did your homework. Keep us posted on how you're getting along and ask any question you have. Share your experiences too as these may help others! Happy Vaping!! :vapor:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
New to vaping. (Used to smoke a pack every 2 days) Started my journey on independence day. I figured it was a fitting day to quit smoking. And i will always remember the date.

Started out ordering a kangertech evod kit. (Two evod batteries and two evod tanks.) Also ordered an evod glass tank.

I am loving the evod glass with the dual coils. Great vapor and flavor. And having two batteries is great as i have a backup if one dies.

Currently waiting on another evod glass, more heads, and an INNOKIN MVP 2.0! I cant wait.

Picked up a couple of juices locally. I chose the 12 after talking with a friend that has been vaping for a while.

I have been looking through the threads on here for a couple weeks and finally signed up today.

Good solid setup.
Evod glass is like an upgrade to my standard recommendation which is miniprotank2v2.

Welcome to the journey.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/edyle/6350-faq-1-what-tank-new-user.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread