Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Everyone!
I am back for now and we had a great time on vacation! Thank you to everyone for their patience, understanding and the many well wishes I received, while waiting for their orders in my absence. While my customers are very important to me, I do my best to balance my work and my family. As most would understand, this is difficult during busy times of the year. I will always post a note on the website so please keep an eye open for it as it appears on every page. Most of you already know, I ship fast!

Meanwhile,here's a few updates that may interest you...

• Another pre order was started for the Storm Genesis RA Tank- we sold out fairly fast and many customers have requested another pre order. These are on order and should ship soon. Expected date of arrival is 10/4/12 but this is an estimate so please be patient. You know me, it will ship as soon as possible. :)
  • We added a GREAT video link to the description for the Storm Genesis, this is a "must view" for someone new to these type of RA's. It is loaded with all the information you need to build your own atomizer.
  • Boge Fusion 801 Cartomizers are in stock! Low and regular resistance.
  • New fruit juice flavors have been added for the Perfect Storm Premium Eliquid line.
  • Kanger KR808D-M3 Clearomizers are on order.
  • Kanger 510-M3 Clearomizers are on order.
  • Kanger T3's are on order. These are like the T2 only the coil is on the bottom.
  • Kanger T2 1.8 ohm replacement coils are on order.
  • By request, Stainless Steel mesh 270 was added, thanks for the suggestion, I do my best to offer what my customers ask for. ;)
A few new items are in the works but due to the upcoming Chinese Holiday, everything is being delayed. So, stay tuned!
As the Holidays approach too quickly, remember your friends and loved ones who would enjoy the benefits of vaping. As always, use 10OFF for an additional 10% off your entire order.
Thanks again for your loyalty and your business, we greatly appreciate it!
Have a great weekend!

Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread