Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Gang!

We want to let everyone know that on March 22nd and 23rd, we will be attending the NY Vapefest! Come out and have a great time with us!

It's been a busy week, orders are beginning to roll in so I'm here to let you know what was restocked and what's new this week. :)
Most of our "out of stock" items are on order and we're waiting for the China factories to ramp up their production. Not to mention a few new items also!

New Item...

The TEC Mod- great telescope mod!
Wait till you see what is coming soon in the way of mods! More later...

Restocked Items...

The AGA-T+ RA's have been restocked.
Kanger T3/MT3 coil replacements in 1.8 and 2.5 ohms.
All Joyetech batteries have been restocked.
Joyetech 18650 Battery Mod tubes in 3 colors, blue, titanium and silver. These are the newer style with the vented cap on the bottom. No need to remove the switch to change the batteries.
Kanger T2 Cartomizers in clear and black
Kanger EVOD replacement coils- will be here today in 1.5 and 2.2 ohm. 1.8 ohm in stock now

Sales...
All Perfect Storm Premium Eliquid is on sale!
Deal of the Weekend- Kanger T2 Cartomizers- $4.99
All Clearance items are here. Many more in the "specials" area.

Don't forget the coupon code 10OFF can only be entered in the "view cart" area.

Thanks for your business, we appreciate it! Please help us out and leave your reviews of our products.

Stormy
Stormy's Vapor Cellar

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I received my 1.5ohm EVOD heads yesterday and I have a complaint.
They spoiled me for using any other type :)
I’ve been happily using the EVOD with the 1.8ohm head it came with on a 450mah mini eGo and 100%vg Boba’s.
I thought I’d give the 1.5ohm heads a shot, since it’s rare to see this low a resistance offered on a clearomizer.
Wow, fantastic. Tons of warm vapor with no burnt taste. I just triggered an order for more to have them on hand.
Thanks Stormy – great selection, great prices and fast delivery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread