Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi everyone!
Wow, can you believe it's November already? We're getting ready for Christmas already and planning on having some really great gifts at great prices!
As usual, we're continually adding new items to our website and hopefully you're happy with the additions. With that said, we just added a few more new items and restocked old items.

All PA DIY flavors have been restocked and a few new as well. Like...Sweet tart type, pomegranate and Granny Smith (tart) Apple flavor.
Many customers have been asking about a new Menthol flavor so we just added, Clean Menthol to the menu! This is a no tobacco flavor and it is a very nice vape for all you menthol lovers.
Most of the tobacco flavors are now available in 30ml bottles.
We are now offering the Silica wick and the Kanthal wire in 10 foot lengths.
We just added the Stainless Steel mesh in 635, this is definitely for the serious modders! You'd think it was gold! ;) I can offer larger sizes if there's interest, please let me know.

SALES!
ALL DRIP TIPS are on SALE!
Discontinued Eliquid is now 40% off until it's gone! Lots of great flavors left and time to stock up!
Many of our Rebuildable Atomizers are on sale. Check out the SVC Storm Genesis, it comes with the steel and clear tanks now.
Plenty of Kanger T3's in stock and colors are on order now. These things are proving to be GREAT! I think they're here to stay.

As always, don't forget to use the 10OFF coupon code to receive an additional 10% off your order. Yes, the sale items will receive the additional discounts as well as, the rewards points.
Have a safe and wonderful weekend and thank you for you business, it's greatly appreciated. We wouldn't be here without you!

Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread