Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Everyone!
Hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving and looking forward to spending some down-time with loved ones. I know I am!

A bit of news...we are in the process of creating a new website format due to some of the inventory issues we've been experiencing. We want to better serve you and while this is a huge project, we feel it's the right thing to do at this point. Our plans are NOT to make any changes in the currant offers we have for you and you may only notice cosmetic differences. Stay tuned, we're working hard on this but don't want it to effect our daily operations or delay shipping in any way.

We have a few new items and sales going on and hope you like them!

New Items...
EastMall Riva CE4 Blister Starter Kit- We are very pleased that we were able to add this to the website for Christmas
. We worked with EastMall to have it include the ever popular Riva battery! Great Stocking Stuffer at a great price!
Variable Volt Passthrough- This is a nice passthrough made by EastMall as well! EastMall quality is superior!
CE4 Flat tip Mouthpiece- I have always been partial to the flat tips!
Double Barrel Atomizer- Looking for something new....this thing is awesome!
Super Short Cartos for 901/808

Restocked Items...

All SmokTech cartomizers have been restocked! Including the DC tank cartomizers.
Riva Starter Kits - both sizes!

On Order...
Kanger T3 in colors
Boge Cartomizers
SVC CE4's
Mini Vivi Novas
2 New Gorgeous Genesis tanks!

On Sale...

All Perfect Storm Premium Eliquid and Unflavored Nicotine!
Due to lower costs from our suppliers, we are able to lower the price on the R/A parts and supplies. We gladly pass the savings on when we have the opportunity. We also have the packaging material on the way to offer 12x12 sheets of mesh.
Discontinued Eliquid- Only a few left! Lowest prices anywhere!

Many other Specials listed HERE.

Don't forget the 10OFF coupon code!
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread