Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Gang!
Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a great week!
We're having a "Let's Get Tanked" Sale! Check out all the tanks at special prices!

New Items...

SVC SplitFire 3ml Tank- 4 colors!
Apple Cinnamon Eliquid
Gummy Bear Eliquid

Restocked Items...

Kanger EVOD replacement coils- 1.5 ohm
Bridgeless Atomizers
Unflavored Nicotine
Capella Flavors

On Order...

Ekowool Wick- still waiting for the shipment from Russia- maybe today??
Kamry K100 Mechanical mods
Kamry 14500 mods
MKB mod adapter, YAH!
AGA-T2 with PYREX tubes
AGR
Vamo Mods

Sales...

All Perfect Storm Premium Eliquid is on sale!
Deal of the Weekend- TANKS, TANKS and More TANKS!
  • Innokin DC Tank, Dream Tank, Drunker Tank, SplitFire Tank, All Metal Vivi Nova Tank, ISmokaA Mini, VapeOnly Mega Tank and yes, the Protank. ALL ON SALE Until Sunday 4/28 at midnight!
All Clearance items are here. Many more in the "specials" area.

Don't forget the coupon code 10OFF can only be entered in the "view cart" area.

Thanks for your business, we appreciate it! Please help us out and leave your reviews of our products.

Stormy
Stormy's Vapor Cellar

Last edited:

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Here's a pic...
Ego threads
14500 battery
ecabv2-5.jpg

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Here's a pic...
Ego threads
14500 battery
View attachment 203642

I’m very interested in these. It looks like I could use Evods without an adapter. I’ve been using eGo 650 batteries since last spring and like the size, but I’d like to have something about the same size that's more solid with a replaceable battery. Do mods like this have buttons on the side like eGo batts, and do they have short circuit protection?

J.R.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Just got a reply from my supplier, yes this has the short circuit protection as well as variable volt. Sounding better and better. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Stormy. That sounds good.

I’ve never had a mod before, but I’m looking for something a little more sturdy than eGo batteries. A couple of times now, I’ve pulled out my ecig and the metal ring at the top had broken loose from the rest of the battery. I’m pretty hard on ecigs.

I usually carry my ecig in my shirt pocket with a pocket clip on the Evod. I need a battery that’s fairly small, sturdy, and long lasting. These look like they would fit the bill.

J.R.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Okay, My picture taking skills leave alot to be desired but, I took these so people that might wanna see how small and comfy these are :D
Picture7_zpsca75023f.jpg
Picture6_zps07f554d4.jpg

This is with an Evod attached. They are just a hair above 5½ inches, Super Light weight :thumbs: I just got mine today and tried it out. All the functions of the button work beautifully. It's very nice vape. Thank you Stormy, I'm happy with this. When I can I will order more if there's any left :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread