Not open for further replies.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Okay, My picture taking skills leave alot to be desired but, I took these so people that might wanna see how small and comfy these are :D
Picture7_zpsca75023f.jpg
Picture6_zps07f554d4.jpg

This is with an Evod attached. They are just a hair above 5½ inches, Super Light weight :thumbs: I just got mine today and tried it out. All the functions of the button work beautifully. It's very nice vape. Thank you Stormy, I'm happy with this. When I can I will order more if there's any left :laugh:

Mine should be in the mailbox when I get home. I ordered a silver one and a silver Evod.

J.R.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Mine should be in the mailbox when I get home. I ordered a silver one and a silver Evod.

J.R.
I have a silver evod too and didn't even think to use that one in the pic :facepalm: Prolly would have looked better then the blue :laugh: my desk lamp is not too bright as you can tell :laugh:
I am liking it though and it fits right in my t-shirt pocket :)

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I have a silver evod too and didn't even think to use that one in the pic :facepalm: Prolly would have looked better then the blue :laugh: my desk lamp is not too bright as you can tell :laugh:
I am liking it though and it fits right in my t-shirt pocket :)

I got mine! I ordered it on Friday and got on Monday.

Lovin it so far. It’s almost exactly the same length as my 650 eGo passthrough batteries, but it’s a little bigger around and a little heavier. I bought a silver Evod, but I’m liking the black one. I can’t wait until the new T3s comes out.

J.R.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I got mine! I ordered it on Friday and got on Monday.

Lovin it so far. It’s almost exactly the same length as my 650 eGo passthrough batteries, but it’s a little bigger around and a little heavier. I bought a silver Evod, but I’m liking the black one. I can’t wait until the new T3s comes out.

J.R.
:laugh: you sound like me, I'm waiting for the new T3's to come out too. I worked outside today and made a lanyard for this, it was so lightweight it didn't bother me at all while I worked. :D

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
:laugh: you sound like me, I'm waiting for the new T3's to come out too. I worked outside today and made a lanyard for this, it was so lightweight it didn't bother me at all while I worked. :D

I’m not sure I’d call it lightweight. I guess if you’re used to larger mods it is, but I’m used to lighter weight eGo batts. Also, I’m used to a rubberized finish, and this feels kinda slick. I’m sure I’ll get used to it though. I hated the metal tank on the Evod at first, but now I like it.

The worst part of this is that I just bought a new eGo battery from Stormy that I haven’t even taken out of the box yet. Now, I might not be interested in using it.

J.R.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I’m not sure I’d call it lightweight. I guess if you’re used to larger mods it is, but I’m used to lighter weight eGo batts. Also, I’m used to a rubberized finish, and this feels kinda slick. I’m sure I’ll get used to it though. I hated the metal tank on the Evod at first, but now I like it.

The worst part of this is that I just bought a new eGo battery from Stormy that I haven’t even taken out of the box yet. Now, I might not be interested in using it.

J.R.
I mainly use the Robust A's they are still 14500's but are a bit heavier then this one :)

For some reason, I was drawn to the gold one. Looks classy, I like it a lot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
I was going to ask you if the gold is a 'bright' gold or looks just like the picture there ? I mainly use evods and protanks now, I'll have to get something to match the gold huh ? :laugh: All I have is silver stuff where the metal is. What are you using on the gold one Stormy & how does it look ? :blink:

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I used my “Squall” mod all day today and so far it’s doing great. I’m using it at its lowest voltage setting, but that’s still higher that a regular eGo battery, so I’ve been real happy with it. As for battery life, the 600 mAh battery seems to be lasting longer than my 650 mAh eGos. I’m not used to the weight and feel of this mod yet, but I’m sure it’ll happen.

For me, the Squall is a big win!:2cool:

J.R.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I used my “Squall” mod all day today and so far it’s doing great. I’m using it at its lowest voltage setting, but that’s still higher that a regular eGo battery, so I’ve been real happy with it. As for battery life, the 600 mAh battery seems to be lasting longer than my 650 mAh eGos. I’m not used to the weight and feel of this mod yet, but I’m sure it’ll happen.

For me, the Squall is a big win!:2cool:

J.R.
I've been getting very good battery life on mine too considering it's 14500. I have a couple juices I use the second setting for, the rest I've kept it on the first setting (lowest) Not a problem with it so far at all. I like it :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
How long does the battery last in the V2 eCab?
There is no correct answer to this question. It all depends on 'YOUR' vaping habits...heavy chain vaper vs light vaping...what settings you have it one...what (ohms) carto/clearo/tank you're using...etc. A 'loosely' used rule of thumb is for every 100mah your battery has you'd get like an hour of vape time....600mah battery according to that would average you around 5 to 6 hours roughly, (more towards the 5 hr as you don't want to totally drain the batt before charging).This is Not always correct though because it's all about how heavy you're using it, but it gives you an idea.

I have several pv's going at once because I vape different flavors all thru the day. So, I can't give you an honest answer as to just using the one battery in the V2 eCab.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread