The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Stormy's Updates

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by CloudBurst, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    Mine should be in the mailbox when I get home. I ordered a silver one and a silver Evod.

J.R.

2. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I have a silver evod too and didn't even think to use that one in the pic :facepalm: Prolly would have looked better then the blue :laugh: my desk lamp is not too bright as you can tell :laugh:
    I am liking it though and it fits right in my t-shirt pocket :)

3. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I got mine! I ordered it on Friday and got on Monday.

Lovin it so far. It’s almost exactly the same length as my 650 eGo passthrough batteries, but it’s a little bigger around and a little heavier. I bought a silver Evod, but I’m liking the black one. I can’t wait until the new T3s comes out.

J.R.

4. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    :laugh: you sound like me, I'm waiting for the new T3's to come out too. I worked outside today and made a lanyard for this, it was so lightweight it didn't bother me at all while I worked. :D

5. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I’m not sure I’d call it lightweight. I guess if you’re used to larger mods it is, but I’m used to lighter weight eGo batts. Also, I’m used to a rubberized finish, and this feels kinda slick. I’m sure I’ll get used to it though. I hated the metal tank on the Evod at first, but now I like it.

The worst part of this is that I just bought a new eGo battery from Stormy that I haven’t even taken out of the box yet. Now, I might not be interested in using it.

J.R.

6. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    For some reason, I was drawn to the gold one. Looks classy, I like it a lot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

7. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I mainly use the Robust A's they are still 14500's but are a bit heavier then this one :)

I was going to ask you if the gold is a 'bright' gold or looks just like the picture there ? I mainly use evods and protanks now, I'll have to get something to match the gold huh ? :laugh: All I have is silver stuff where the metal is. What are you using on the gold one Stormy & how does it look ? :blink:

8. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Yes, the gold is bright and shinny! I'm testing a new tank on it now. Tank is silver but it looks great!

9. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Okay then, gold one it'll be next for me ! :laugh: Waitin on the payday

10. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I used my “Squall” mod all day today and so far it’s doing great. I’m using it at its lowest voltage setting, but that’s still higher that a regular eGo battery, so I’ve been real happy with it. As for battery life, the 600 mAh battery seems to be lasting longer than my 650 mAh eGos. I’m not used to the weight and feel of this mod yet, but I’m sure it’ll happen.

For me, the Squall is a big win!:2cool:

J.R.

11. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I've been getting very good battery life on mine too considering it's 14500. I have a couple juices I use the second setting for, the rest I've kept it on the first setting (lowest) Not a problem with it so far at all. I like it :D

12. Rafier

Rafier Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2013
    USA
    How long does the battery last in the V2 eCab?

13. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    My AW batteries from SVC have been lasting a little longer the a 650 mAh eGo battery. YMMV.

J.R.

14. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    There is no correct answer to this question. It all depends on 'YOUR' vaping habits...heavy chain vaper vs light vaping...what settings you have it one...what (ohms) carto/clearo/tank you're using...etc. A 'loosely' used rule of thumb is for every 100mah your battery has you'd get like an hour of vape time....600mah battery according to that would average you around 5 to 6 hours roughly, (more towards the 5 hr as you don't want to totally drain the batt before charging).This is Not always correct though because it's all about how heavy you're using it, but it gives you an idea.

I have several pv's going at once because I vape different flavors all thru the day. So, I can't give you an honest answer as to just using the one battery in the V2 eCab.:oops:

15. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I must be considered a light vaper (although I think I vape a lot). I put a fresh 600 battery in my mod before I went to work at 6:30 this morning, and it’s still going strong.

J.R.

EDIt : Maybe I shouldn't say "strong", but it's still going.

16. Rafier

Feb 28, 2013
    USA
    Seems like a well built product from EH. What voltage setting do you use WorksForMe?

17. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I use 2.2 ohm Evods on this mod with the voltage on its lowest setting. At this point, my biggest concern with this mod is the chrome finish. The chrome on my eGo batteries look like crap after a few months. Only time will tell.

J.R.

18. Rafier

Feb 28, 2013
    USA
    The threading on the eCab V2 doesn't seem to be 510. Is there an adapter that will fit it to get a 510 to work? Thanks in advance. :)

19. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    No adapter is needed. It has standard 510/eGo threading just like a regular eGo battery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.