Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Gang!
Happy Friday! I hope ya'll had a great week!

The store is open and in full swing, the hours are listed below, stop by and see us if you're in the area. Our grand opening will be September 21st, we're planning a great time for everyone! We'll have a live radio broadcast between 10-noon with raffle drawings, door prizes and snacks. We also have a vape meet planned for September 27th at 5PM, looking forward to socializing and sharing with other vapers during this time.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to see that the prices in the store are the same as the website, excluding sale prices. While most vape shops raise their store prices significantly, we made a conscious decision not to do this. This is our way of thanking and rewarding our customers on a daily basis. :)
As always, if you don't see what you're looking for, shoot me an email and we'll look into it!

New Items...
PRE_ORDER ONLY Sigelei Ohm Meter- Limited quantities as sigelei just made an exclusive agreement with another supplier. When they gone, we won't be getting more from Sigelei. We have another supplier working on these for us in the near future.
Wire Rope Wick 7x7 3/32- 3 pack
Scar Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - Stainless Steel
Kanger Mini Protank 2 Bottom Coil Cartomizer
Innokin iClear30 Dual Coil Tank- New Colors!
Efest IMR18490 1100mAh 3.7V Rechargeable LiMn battery - flat top
Kanger Evod 650mah Battery- NEW COLORS
O Rings for Sky Atty Mouthpiece
O Ring Kit for Ithaka

Coming soon...
Hercules Rebuildable in polished finish- should be here on Monday 9/16
Ready wires with kanthal and kanthal ribbon wires!
Fogger Tank V2
AGR "Cellar Dweller" carto tank in pyrex

Sales...(available on the website only)
Deal of the Weekend- All Boge steel Cartomizers- $5.00/box of 5

Don't forget the coupon code 10OFF must be entered in the shopping cart below your items.

Thanks for your business, we appreciate it! Please help us out and leave your reviews of our products.

Stormy
Stormy's Vapor Cellar
Store Location
4010 Northside Dr Suite M
Macon, Georgia
Store Hours:
M-Th- 11-6pm
Friday-Saturday- 10-7pm
Closed Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread