Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

Sure enough... there it was... an email telling her all about this 'Magical MVP' that she had won. It explained that she had not actually won this item but that it had chosen her. It was in a jewel encrusted case that only those that were worthy could open. Worthy, she thought??? Was she really worthy? Why had it chosen her? What did it look like? She placed the box on her lap, all the while thinking about whether she was worthy... the lid popped open much to her surprise to reveal a solid gold MVP with magical rubies inlaid in the crosshatch pattern of one of their designer models. Along with this mvp was a small booklet, which she instinctively picked up even before removing the mvp from the case. As she read ............

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
8/17 .#1

it became clear that the booklet was a treatise on how the MVP was of better build and quality than the Provari, which many vapers worshiped as the only true vaping device in the universe. The text had a mystical quality to it and she began to chant as she read -- MVP, MVP, MVP, ... I want my MTV -- she intoned -- ooops, that just slipped in.....the gold MVP began to emit a very bright light and suddenly............

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
"Horton" reappeared. . . Which once again shocked "liblue" . . . WOW another Horton clone, she immediately jumped up with her light saber that was still set it to full blasting power to destroy this new Horton clone. However, before she stuck the blow she looked into this Horton's eyes and noticed something was very different . . . "liblue" noticed that this was a very different Horton indeed . . . This "Horton" was not the egotistical self-obsessed and self-centered man she meet a long time ago, but a humble, unpretentious, and self-assured "Horton." She demanded that he explain himself before she killed him. "Horton" told her that he was captured and held prisoner by some evil minded man that want to take over the "Vaping World" and while he didn't know how or why - he just appeared here in front of her . . .

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
8/17 .#2

and he really did a job on the old neurons. Up is down and right is left..... (the right/left thing made it very difficult for Horton to use his draft horses for plowing.) Horton said.... "You hug me and look at me as if you know me in that certain way, but I do not know who in the blazes you are". Liblue was crushed. She had already been reading bridal mags and had picked out her designer vaping/wedding gown. What was she to do now? Could she get her deposit back?? Would Horton ever recognize the love of his life again? Could you really boil water in a paper cup in a campfire? So many questions and such a blank look from the usually expressive Horton's face. Liblue gathered her nerve and................

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
fired up her Light Saber but only to half power, she hoped that the jolt would jump start Horton's brain and he would remember everything. Liblue gripped it with both hands and looked at Horton and said, "This is going to hurt me more than it does you and remember that I love you", and with the final syllable out of her mouth, she drew back her saber and gave Horton a jolt. When it was over, she looked at Horton and ...........

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
but he was the same as before . . . This was and still is the original "Horton" that was kidnapped, not the Horton clone that "liblue" first thought she was in love with. "Horton" was still in a daze, however knew he had to find out what had really happened to him and what has been going on the blemish his name. He started questioning "liblue" . . .

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Happily_Ever_After.gif

rs_430x242-140403143804-tumblr_mrzhv9xdTf1rofw8vo3_500.gif

"liblue" & "Horton"

the-end-aristocats-o.gif

Last edited:
Status