The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Strawberry Cheese Cake

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by Necrospecter, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Necrospecter

Necrospecter Dulce de Leche to rule them all Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    So when I got my first order of flavors in it was a sample of Strawberry SC-RF when the smell hit me all I could think about was the little candy you get in holiday gift baskets and I love that stuff but was unsure what I was going to do with it. So after ordering the stuff to make @dobroeutro butterscotch cheesecake well I just had to make a strawberry cheesecake which I have to admit is not really a cheesecake I eat however this stuff is good so much so I overdid it when I cracked open the sample I made up 10ml gone in 6 hours I just mixed up 50ml more hope it lasts more than six hours :cool:

Okay so on for why you are here.

Strawberry SC-RF 4%
    New York Cheesecake - CAP 8%
    Graham Cracker - CAP 2%

Now I mix mine at 50/50 18mg and I let it infuse for a month and this stuff is great well at least I think it is going to add some blueberries to this and see if it become super {Other Stuff} if it works out I will update.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    I also thought blueberry cheesecake would be awesome. If the blueberry tastes real enough anyway. I had a piece of cheesecake in a resturant one time with pineapple on it. That was an amazing flavor. How it would translate into e juice is a whole other question.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Necrospecter

Necrospecter Dulce de Leche to rule them all Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    Well, that is always the question, such as I am trying to work out a Garlic Bread juice. In my mind it sounds great how it turns out well we will see.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.