Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
So when I got my first order of flavors in it was a sample of Strawberry SC-RF when the smell hit me all I could think about was the little candy you get in holiday gift baskets and I love that stuff but was unsure what I was going to do with it. So after ordering the stuff to make @dobroeutro butterscotch cheesecake well I just had to make a strawberry cheesecake which I have to admit is not really a cheesecake I eat however this stuff is good so much so I overdid it when I cracked open the sample I made up 10ml gone in 6 hours I just mixed up 50ml more hope it lasts more than six hours :cool:

Okay so on for why you are here.

Strawberry SC-RF 4%
New York Cheesecake - CAP 8%
Graham Cracker - CAP 2%

Now I mix mine at 50/50 18mg and I let it infuse for a month and this stuff is great well at least I think it is going to add some blueberries to this and see if it become super {Other Stuff} if it works out I will update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
So when I got my first order of flavors in it was a sample of Strawberry SC-RF when the smell hit me all I could think about was the little candy you get in holiday gift baskets and I love that stuff but was unsure what I was going to do with it. So after ordering the stuff to make @dobroeutro butterscotch cheesecake well I just had to make a strawberry cheesecake which I have to admit is not really a cheesecake I eat however this stuff is good so much so I overdid it when I cracked open the sample I made up 10ml gone in 6 hours I just mixed up 50ml more hope it lasts more than six hours :cool:

Okay so on for why you are here.

Strawberry SC-RF 4%
New York Cheesecake - CAP 8%
Graham Cracker - CAP 2%

Now I mix mine at 50/50 18mg and I let it infuse for a month and this stuff is great well at least I think it is going to add some blueberries to this and see if it become super {Other Stuff} if it works out I will update.
I also thought blueberry cheesecake would be awesome. If the blueberry tastes real enough anyway. I had a piece of cheesecake in a resturant one time with pineapple on it. That was an amazing flavor. How it would translate into e juice is a whole other question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Necrospecter

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
How it would translate into e juice is a whole other question.

Well, that is always the question, such as I am trying to work out a Garlic Bread juice. In my mind it sounds great how it turns out well we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread