The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Strawberry Malt

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by breaktru, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. breaktru

breaktru Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

It's been a few years since I made a creamy type eJuice. I got to say this is by far the best tasting delicious mix that I have ever made. Tastes fantastic right after creating it with NO steeping. Just shake and vape. All flavors are Signature (TFA)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  2. nelsonm64

nelsonm64 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2013
    Kelowna, B.C.
    hmm. it looks good. but i'm out of sweet cream... I wonder if I could sub is Vienna cream?

3. breaktru

It's worth a shot. I can't guarantee it will taste as good. The Signature flavors are outstanding. Using anything other than Signature may not have the same results.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ablonz

Ablonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

YAY!!!!!!! I have all of them. Will make it now and post back.

5. Ablonz

Ablonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Not to bad, I have to change out my cotton as I made a PB & J one earlier and tainted the wick of course. I did a drip on my finger and taste tested that way and wow, can't wait to rewick.....

6. nelsonm64

Apr 27, 2013
    Kelowna, B.C.
    I think i'll try it with the Vienna... if I remember right they both have about the same sweetness?

7. JohnnyDill

JohnnyDill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Uranus
    .....If THE Breaktru says it is good, I am buying the missing flavors to make this..... Gotta try this recipe SOON. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  8. breaktru

I am alternating between Strawberry Malt and a tobacco mix. Each time I switch back to the S.M. it's bliss all over again.

Merry Christmas

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mckaen

Mckaen Full Member

Nov 29, 2015
    I love cream flavors and I'm just getting into diy. Getting ready to place my first order for supplies actually.
    This will be the first I make!
    If you have any other cream suggestions I'd love to give them a shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

10. Rasti B

Rasti B Full Member

Nov 19, 2015
    Sounds mighty tasty! Thanks for sharing this one!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rex Everything

Rex Everything Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2014
    Tacoma
    i have been making this same recepie at max VG for a couple month now...are flavor ratios re almost exactly the same...cool

• Like Like x 1
  12. breaktru

Yes cool Rex. Hope u are enjoying it as much as I am.

13. nelsonm64

Apr 27, 2013
    Kelowna, B.C.
    just mixed up a 10ml batch using Vienna cream instead of Sweet cream, as i'm out of SC. gotta say, it sure smells good!!! gonna let it steep over night atleast and try it in the morn :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. JohnnyDill

JohnnyDill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Uranus
    I am vaping Breaktru's recipe with a bit of Koolada added now for the first time. Max VG, 10 minutes of hot water steep and a good shake. :) I am digging this! I like that the flavor profile is not overbearing; I could vape this all day. I am betting that it gets even better in a week. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Dave_in_OK

Dave_in_OK Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2013
    San Antonio Texas
    Looks like I need to get some Malted Milk!

16. Mckaen

Mckaen Full Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Gave it a good shake and a hot water steep, but I'm really not getting any strawberry. Made at max vg.any suggestions?

17. breaktru

Mckaen Are you using Signature flavors? I'm tasting a strawberry on inhale and a creamy taste on exhale

18. Mckaen

Mckaen Full Member

Nov 29, 2015
    They were labeled tfa, exact flavors you listed. Are they supposed to say signature on them somewhere?

I slightly changed it and got a bit more strawberry on the inhale, still didn't really agree with the exhale. Noticed before that vanilla ice cream flavors taste weird to me so I'm reducing that slightly,will see where it leaves me.

19. breaktru

20. Mckaen

Mckaen Full Member

Nov 29, 2015
    So I'll probably need a little extra to get the right flavors then. Thanks for the help, this is my first try at diy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.