Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
I have been using blank cartomizers from Strictly e-juice for a little over a month now and I have to say that you won't find a better deal for cartos anywhere. When I first noticed the price I was a little put off. Most places sell their cartos in packs of 5. Strictly E-juice sells their individually at $1.45 each. At first I thought, "wow, that seems kind of expensive for just one," but then I did the math. At $1.45 times 5, it comes out to $7.50 compared to the $8-$10 I've seen elsewhere for cartos. Plus, Strictly E-Juice offers free shipping on orders over $10, so there is another $5-$7 savings for each order right there. These things add up! Basically, you can get two boxes from S.E.J. compared to the cost of one from somewhere else as long as that free shipping deal holds out.

That being said, the cartos themselves are average but do their job. They easily hold 25 drops of juice on the first fill and I usually top them off with 10 to 15 drops periodically after that. They can get thirsty for the juice if you're heavy vaping though. I've had a few that last better than a week and a couple that were DOA. Most last around 2-3 days of intermittent use. (I switch flavors a lot.) I have noticed a bit of a "cotton" taste with some of them but this seems to be an occasional thing and happens infrequently. The vapor production is very good and I can make a small fog bank around myself using one of these and a freshly charged 510 mega battery.

The big trick with these is getting them while they're in stock. Strictly E-Juice runs out of them frequently and when they do, they take the webpage completely down. As a result, people go there, can't find them and end up ordering from somewhere else. As of right now, the page is gone so I have to assume they are out of stock once again.

Another downfall, while the shipping is free, it can be a bit slow at times as well. They do offer an upgrade option but I can't pass up free. :laugh:

So overall, on price and function, I give them 4 out of 5 stars. ****
Availability and delivery time, I give them 2 out of 5 stars. **
Overall score is 3 out of 5 stars. ***

cobaltblue

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2010
A cabin in the woods and loving it
Looks like a good place to do business. I was going to order from them once but when I got to the part where I had to put my birthdate down for check-out, I kind of froze. Call me paranoid, but putting my birthdate with my credit card number on the internet just makes me nervous. An "over 18" box would have been fine though.

Nothing against Strictly e-juice though. Have heard nothing but good things about them.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Looks like a good place to do business. I was going to order from them once but when I got to the part where I had to put my birthdate down for check-out, I kind of froze. Call me paranoid, but putting my birthdate with my credit card number on the internet just makes me nervous. An "over 18" box would have been fine though.

Nothing against Strictly e-juice though. Have heard nothing but good things about them.

They are just looking for a birth date to confirm you are over 18. Since they don't verify it, entering any appropriate date will do as long as the end result shows you are over 18 years of age.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Thanks Majestic! Good to know.

Glad to help.

You will find there are a lot of websites out there that request personal information from time to time and it is not limited to the e-cig trade. A good rule to remember in this day and age of identity theft...... if the information they request isn't absolutely necessary to complete what you are trying to do then use bogus information and fake or throw away e-mail addresses.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
They are safe and yes the cartos are good I still havnt used all my cartos but none doa so far. I would email them about the doa ones and they will probably send you out new ones. The vapor production on these are awesome and I love the soft tip on them feels real nice on your teeth. I will continue to use these.

I figure a DOA carto or two isn't worth griping over when I order 20-30 at a time. Most of the time they start right out with a burned taste and if I can't get rid of it with the first couple of drags, I just toss it or throw it in my wash pile. Most of them go through a good boil and come out fine but I've had one or two that were just not salvagable no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread