StrictlyEJuice - Coffee ejuice 24mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuckFou

Moved On
Jan 31, 2010
the WA
somethings up with the inconsistancy on there flavors...
my first order i got the kona coffee AND IT WAS AMAZING! best juice ever imho..
then came my second order, EWWWW NASTY.. the weird thing is several other juices that came with the same order tasted exactly the same... they were the 555, usa mix, and the RY4.. all exactly the same flavor and disgusting...

imma take this junk and try the homemade coffee flavoring technique i think i saw on another ecf thread... from what i hear it turns out really good, maybe u should look into that aswell. :p

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
somethings up with the inconsistancy on there flavors...
my first order i got the kona coffee AND IT WAS AMAZING! best juice ever imho..
then came my second order, EWWWW NASTY.. the weird thing is several other juices that came with the same order tasted exactly the same... they were the 555, usa mix, and the RY4.. all exactly the same flavor and disgusting...

imma take this junk and try the homemade coffee flavoring technique i think i saw on another ecf thread... from what i hear it turns out really good, maybe u should look into that aswell. :p

Same experience: first Kona batch" amazing!!! Ordered 4 more 30 ML bottles and they were really disgusting. They send me new one's again and it was the same horrible taste again, getting a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread