Strong Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
Tastyfinger and German Choc Cake are both pretty strong for me...good throat hit with both....and true flavors, but you have to like vaping chocolate....YUM! I use the 12 mg.

Fruits just don't do much for me......Kretek is very strong (CLOVE) and I have to dull it a little with more VG....my mix from TV is 80/20 and it numbs my tongue! Same for me with AC!

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
TV butter rum is strong - but you gotta like rum :)
I also LOVE his strong flavors - no point in subtle for me at times lol - and my other faves are: Pina colada (gotta like pineapple, and this is now my #1 fave of TV), German choc cake, (have it with extra choc for a full bodied vape) Mint choc chip (this one varies from person to person as far as choc/mint strength tastes, from reading posts, but there IS a lot of mint so if you don't like mint dont get it), TV tobacco - its strong but it takes a while to get there - if you dont mind waiting, then its very good (and mixes with pretty much anything).
The cafe mocha (and macciato) is very strong too - but again it can be an aquired taste.
AC will blow your head off - its possibly the strongest vape Ive ever had - so I have to let it mellow big time, n can't vape it all day (my hat is off to those that can lol). If you love cinamon and strong flavor (and TH) then get it.
Another Ive found strong: Irish cream.

Hopefully that helped some; do remember that taste is subjective, and battered tastebuds take some time to recover after smoking, so something which may not be flavorful NOW might knock your socks off in 2 months lol.

scross1

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Orlando
I realized a while ago that there are some flavors that I have a hard time tasting. Especially at night after vaping all day. Try ordering a bottle of flavoring to go with your juice so you can bump it up if you need more flavor. Example: order a bottle of Lorann Banana if you get banana nut bread or bananas foster. Everyones tastes are unique and this might help you get exactly what you want. And it is inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread