Not Hating Just a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwillings

ECF Veteran
:confused:

I purchased a couple of weeks ago some Blue Bulls at 24MG with 35% VG. I've let it sit this entire time but for some reason I get no flavor on inhale but only flavor on exhale. This was also the same with the cherry limeade liquid I ordered. Is this possibly because I ordered them with 35% VG or is everyone noticing this with these certain juices? Otherwise I love my AC and Cherry Cola.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
This is because juices are made with flavors that aren't exactly flavors as much as they are scents. When you exhale the vapor passes directly by the opening of your sinuses and you smell the vapor and get the true flavor of it. The vapor isn't able to do this on inhale. If you try exhaling through your nose you'll really get the true flavor of whatever liquid you try. This is also the reason why people hold their noses when they eat or drink something that tastes bad, you can't get the true taste without your sinuses and nose being involved :)

EDIT: AC (assuming you are talking about atomic cinnacide) is a juice that acts directly on the tongue. If you notice, try holding your nose and you won't taste any cinnamon, but you will feel that "cinnamon burn" on your tongue. This is also true for menthol juices.

dwillings

ECF Veteran
Yeah I understand that but with AC, CC and other flavors I can usually taste them on inhale as well. I dunno it's just been weird that the last two orders I've placed I haven't been able to taste and the only difference is that they're 35% VG instead of the usual 20% VG I normally order (don't ask me why I ordered them that way, I just did lol..) I didn't know if that would make such a big difference?

Blue Skies

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
So Cali
I have ordered 20% and 35% VG on a variety of flavors. IME, it hasn't effected the juices differently in the flavor department. I haven't had this problem with any of TV's juices, but I have experienced it with another vendor's juices. I know exactly what you're talking about and it is very annoying.

I haven't tried the Blue Bull or the cherry limeade, but with the juices I do have that are doing the same thing, I'm letting them sit and they are getting better with age.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
dwillings said:
Yeah I understand that but with AC, CC and other flavors I can usually taste them on inhale as well. I dunno it's just been weird that the last two orders I've placed I haven't been able to taste and the only difference is that they're 35% VG instead of the usual 20% VG I normally order (don't ask me why I ordered them that way, I just did lol..) I didn't know if that would make such a big difference?
That shouldn't make that big of a difference at all. That's weird... I can't understand it. But I ordered tastyfinger recently at 100% PG instead of 10% VG as I usually do, and it tasted reeeeally different. I'm letting it sit for a week more before I try using it again but it's never tasted so different

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I have bought well over a hundred flavors from various vendors and I rarely taste them on the inhale, Atomic Cinnicide was one of the only ones that I could feel and taste on the inhale. I think that may be a big part of the reason that I absolutely love AC. I try to vape other stuff but find that I am thinking about AC the whole time.

dwillings

ECF Veteran
I love the title of this thread AKA
"Please don't flame me. I swear that I love Tasty Vapor juices. I just have a question about one that I love a little less than the others. But don't get mad at me, please. I'm not insulting Geoff or his juice. I promise!"

lol exactly..Tastyvapor is my sole e-liquid provider but I've just been disappointed in the last couple orders I've received..Not blaming Geoff just my stupid sense of taste..I figured it would get better in time after not smoking but it's been like 10 months or so since I've quit..

But yeah I didn't want to have stones thrown at me for admitting that I didn't like some of Geoff's juices... :)

Last edited:

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
I know what you are talking about as well. I think it is just really rare to find liquids which you can taste on the inhale. I've tried AC and Cherry Cola and both of those are incredible and the taste actually lingers in your mouth. It's almost like you are eating something.

I really like the Strawberry Cheesecake as well, however, that one is not really a 'taste' and more of a smell. Incredible smell though. If it was an easy task to make liquids with such incredible flavor we wouldn't have so many bottles of juice we never use! lol.

I still really enjoy the liquids which don't give a food type taste. Especially if I'm eating something or planning to eat something.

I guess it's pretty easy to become spoiled by using AC and Cherry Cola all the time, lol.

-Danyulc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread