smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    what i'm gonna do is buy small bottles of all the peaches mentioned n mix them together.
    thanks, everyone.
    Or you could make small batches of each, then mix those together in your tank. That way, you can make adjustments on the spot.

Let us know what you end up getting so we might help you with the percentages.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    25% Flavoring is overkill. Too much flavoring can make things taste either very bad or not taste at all. High levels of flavoring can also stun the tastebuds and cause them to not taste much of anything for a short period.

I normally end up with most flavorings in the 2 to 5% range total in ejuice and get a lot of flavor out of most of them.

Though a lot depends of the vaping device. One that creates a large volume of vapor requires less flavoring than a low vapor volume device does.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Also enjoy TFA Juicy Peach at 9 to 10% with either a little Polar Blast or a touch of sweetener.

@susieqz – the flavour percentage is somewhat subjective, some like more, some like less. There is however, a point of diminishing returns where too much or too little results in no flavour. I have referenced DIY sites such as ELR and diy-vape-recipes to try and find that comfortable medium as a starting point. Some flavour manufactures also state recommended percentages on thier web site.

Reactions: susieqz

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    polar blast is menthol?
    my peppermint is mentholish.

To be quite honest I have no idea. LOL! It is referred to as a flavour enhancer that does give that cool menthol sensation. I do not have any experience with menthol flavourings, but do enjoy the Polar Blast with Peach in small amounts. Too much Blast is over powering.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco

susieqz

ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2018
    high plains
    I see the percentage for capella peach (juicey) is around 7%. Maybe try a small batch of that and one at 10%. I heard good things about Inawera or TFA. You should ask those folks over on the Random DIY mixing thread.
    smac, where did you find recommendations?
    i looked for them with no luck.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    smac, where did you find recommendations?
    i looked for them with no luck.
    I use ELR (e liquid recipes dot com) for notes and Bull City Flavors (BCF) to see what are the best sellers; BCF also has really good and detailed reviews. I also did a quick search on the above mentioned thread (Random DIY mixing and More) for peach.

I really like the koolada addition, considering your vapers tongue situation. Please keep us up on what you're up to :).

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    what i'm gonna do is buy small bottles of all the peaches mentioned n mix them together.
    thanks, everyone.
    That is what I do. I have 6 different peaches and mix them all together @ 2% each. LA is 1 of them and it takes the longest to steep. But the end result is that to me it tastes just like the peach slushy I get in GA on my way thru to FL.

:)

Reactions: susieqz
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread