Substitute for Wow Kamel

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilydodger

Mar 8, 2011
USA
I know that everyone is probably sick of these posts by now, but I haven't seen one for the Kamel Wow yet. Anyone know of another Wow juice or another vendor that has something similar to the Wow Kamel (24mg)? I'm running out and I need something to tide me over until this stock issue gets cleared up.

I'm just a month off of the analogs and the Wow Kamel is the only flavor I have found that I can vape consistently. I laid out a ton of money sampling different vendors and brands (a lot of dekang and a couple backwoods brew). Now I'm kinda frustrated that I can't order the only one that I liked. I really need to give my bank account a rest and not order any more sample bottles that I'm not even gonna use...

I'm not quite sold on either the Wowbacco or the Wow Cowboy samples I got even though I know that they are actually in stock. Any help would be appreciated...

Last edited:

wilydodger

Mar 8, 2011
USA
Thank you Rappell, but I think I am going to have to find a substitute for at least several months. A bottle or two isn't going to be enough. I was pretty hooked on the fracking analogs. I do appreciate the offer though :)

@Mr Snow. Figured out it was a customs issue since I said that, but it doesn't solve the core problem knowing that. So maybe you might take your own advice about tone of posting, eh?

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I am not a big menthol smoker, so I would be of no help offering a substitute. I have had only 1 carto of it and use it as a palate cleanser. I will suggest a thought for you. If you can find a strong tobacco flavor, get some menthol drops...they are awesome...they add no mint flavor, just the menthol....or get some crystals to add to a juice...

Now...I am about kittied out ladies...how bout a change of pace....

cat-with-rabbit-ears.jpg
[/IMG]

Bunnies!!!!

Oh crap....that darned cat snuck in....little bugger is a sneaky one:sneaky:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I am not a big menthol smoker, so I would be of no help offering a substitute. I have had only 1 carto of it and use it as a palate cleanser. I will suggest a thought for you. If you can find a strong tobacco flavor, get some menthol drops...they are awesome...they add no mint flavor, just the menthol....or get some crystals to add to a juice..

Now...I am about kittied out ladies...how bout a change of pace....

cat-with-rabbit-ears.jpg
[/IMG]

Bunnies!!!!

Oh crap....that darned cat snuck in....little bugger is a sneaky one:sneaky:
OMG THAT'S ADORABLE !!!!! :laugh:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I'm sorry Wily....when I read it, my mind was seeing Kant....oops......unfortunately I have not tried all that's in the tobacco sampler yet....I'm not even sure if that is one that is in mine....I'll look and if it is, I'll try it and see if it reminds me of anything I've had.....sorry for the confusion:oops:

Not sure how different it is, but I have the cool cart sampler with Kamel in it....I'll try it though:)

edit again.....still got kant on the brain...no kamel....I just need to quite while I'm just a little behind:blush:

Last edited:

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
Thank you, keelala! I'm trying to think happy thoughts!

PS, to add something remotely helpful to this thread, I don't think wily is looking for a menthol. Unless I missed something critical in the OP. The one Kamel cart I tried wasn't menthol, but was less sweet than the other tobaccos I've tried. I've got nothing to offer in the way of a juice suggestion.

EDIT: I see wily came in while I was posting.

EDIT 2: I concur with Dunhall. It is less sweet. YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread