Substitute for Wow Kamel

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I was afraid that was the case... That's why I figured I needed to find an alternate.

Lol, do I need to write my congressmen about this? I have their numbers handy in my trusty Congress android app.

E-cigarettes are going to save a lot of lives in the coming years. This customs issue with "liquids" or whatever it is needs to be ironed out on the Federal level. I seriously would do it too. I'm still trying to figure out what the core issue is though. Is it China's export laws or our import ones that are causing the bottleneck.

Edit: @Dale. I'm glad to hear that. I think I will spin out my sample tobacco cool carts into a lower ohm carto so I can give them a fair shake. If that will even work. I'm thinking a cut off carto condom to join the two and give them a good twirl...

Both......China barreled down starting hard April 1 on US Import and Export and then we retaliated in kind.

wilydodger

Mar 8, 2011
USA
As for the liquids thing. I imagine industrial chemicals and solvents come out of China by the container ship full, so I can't imagine a couple of liters of ejuice hitting any kind of limit.

As for the customs thing, I'm sure the big tobacco stuff gets through just fine. Go lobbyists. I think I might just drop my good ol' representatives a line about saving lives with e-cigs and hobbling American small business with undue regulations (lives for the Democrats and the business for the republicans, heh). After I get a good nights sleep though...

Last edited:

wilydodger

Mar 8, 2011
USA
I asked them when they would be in stock and they said they had reordered the Kamel already.

In the past, when customs did not interfere, how long did it take to order, ship from china, then restock any single shipment (on average) ? Does anyone with an inside track know?

Weeks? Months? A full Quarter? They don't call it "a slow boat from China" for nothing....

Last edited:

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Wileydodger I am mainly a tobacco flavor user and I have tried every tob. flavor V4L has and I would concur with the dunhall suggestion but also would suggest Parliament or Virginia both good strong tob. flavors.....now it's been awhile since I've had them but use to be very good IMO.

This is a good idea because for me ,when i am craving the menthols.any of the above work for me ! So maybe the straight tobacco will too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread