GA, USA

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
and a new pin as usual Otello :)

Well, yesterday I had a better look at your Tilemahos 2 Video and I realized that actually for the Ithaka 510 base we only need the new center pin, but...

What about a new Ithaka base with AD, to be used without GGTS Connector, I mean, threaded directly on the Extension Sleeve, like UFS?

Also about center pin, this time the one of original Ithaka (you know, I'm an old fashioned man ;) ):
I'd really like a new one, with the male threads on the AD pin, so that remouving the AD pin the center pin has the same lenght of the one of Odysseus (This way we can make GGTS-Ithaka about 4 mm, shorter.)
I'm not sure I understand what i wrote, do you? ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i think that we did this Otello. We made a special base for Tilemahos to fit directly on Esterigon.

Esterigon has the button after the tube, so we cant screw Tilemahos on esterigon's tube

The rest of what you said look fine buddy. The only is needed are tests from the users :)

Last edited:

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
i think that we did this Otello. We made a special base for Tilemahos to fit directly on Esterigon.

sterigon has the button after the tube, so we cant screw Tilemhos on esterigon's tube

The rest of what you said look fine buddy. The only is needed are tests from the users :)

Exactly, I'd like a base for Ithaka-GGTS like the one for Thilemahos-Esterigon. ;)

Fact is, I don't know how the hybrid base for Tilemahos-Esterigon is made... are there any pictures?
But I imagine it's made in just 1 piece plus the AD ring, Right?

The part I'm thinking for Ithaka-GGTS must be in 2 pieces plus the AD ring, as it has female threads on bottom (to fit the male on the sleeve ext.) so the AD ring is "prisoner" between the 2 pieces...
So, we actually need only 1 new piece: the standard GG Ithaka base is OK for the second.

Recapping, the new piece could be something like the upper part of Ithaka 510 base, maybe with the new AD ring for JGG (or maybe with the classic threaded ring?), but with a different bottom side: in place of the 510 connector, the female threads to fit the sleeve ext.

Mmmm. I realize I'm speaking about a compact version of GGTS Connector-CT...:blink:
But I'd say this way we can make the GGTS 12-13 mm. shorter. (Good for VIR ;) )

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Exactly, I'd like a base for Ithaka-GGTS like the one for Thilemahos-Esterigon. ;)

Fact is, I don't know how the hybrid base for Tilemahos-Esterigon is made... are there any pictures?

Tilemahos - GG Wiki

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr

The part I'm thinking for Ithaka-GGTS must be in 2 pieces plus the AD ring, as it has female threads on bottom (to fit the male on the sleeve ext.) so the AD ring is "prisoner" between the 2 pieces...
So, we actually need only 1 new piece: the standard GG Ithaka base is OK for the second.

Recapping, the new piece could be something like the upper part of Ithaka 510 base, maybe with the new AD ring for JGG (or maybe with the classic threaded ring?), but with a different bottom side: in place of the 510 connector, the female threads to fit the sleeve ext.

Mmmm. I realize I'm speaking about a compact version of GGTS Connector-CT...:blink:
But I'd say this way we can make the GGTS 12-13 mm. shorter. (Good for VIR ;) )

Hey Otello
Just a little "Greek" innovated trick for you. :D

If you wanna make your GGTS about 10mm shorter, easy and without ruin any of his pieces:

A) Disassemble your GGTS full ad cap and take the collector tank

GJZqs.jpg

B) Take from a GG4S the plastic AD cap insulator with his pin

71skN7.jpg

Replace the o-ring of the GG4S plastik with a fatter one, to fits inside the collector tank.

In that way you'd have a fully functional adjusted ad GGTS cap to use your Ithaka, or your Ody, or your Iatty etc... and a 10mm shorter GGTS :)

PS: It can NOT be done with a collector tank of a JustGG We need a GGTS collector tank.

PS2: Ofcourse we can make a GGTS even smaller ( I managed to make it 92mm ) but it's too tricky and needed a lathe

100_2634.jpg

Last edited:

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
This is not a request for new parts, but for a new kit composed by existing parts:

Penelope 3 complete rebuildable, but with the longer Ithaka update center post extension and P3 moutpiece for driptip.

with these parts you may convert an Odysseus to the new no-res only system.

It works, I made it yesterday, but with the standard P3 moutpiece, which is too long for Ody short mode and too short for Ody with extension, but it's ok for a tank composed by 2 Ody tanks.

Ody-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread