Suggestion for E-Liquid Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearheadaz

Moved On
Feb 13, 2013
AZ
I have opened this account solely to copy/paste this one last post from a response I made to all this in another forum.
I am sick and tired of this but feel there are always 2 sides to every story.
I would be AMAZED if ECF would allow this to remain unedited.
I believe EVERYONE should have the right to respond to accusations made against them - especially if they are this dishonest and distort the truth like this sticky thread.
Even the Sticky Thread title is created to create maximum attention from people not involved in this!

The following is posted in the other forum:
Originally Posted by a***** [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][/FONT]
I had ONE additional account last week for a few hours to let my friends know where I went and where to find me - solely created to contact them - not used again and abandoned since.

Some of them I couldn't contact outside ECF as I have not had any details for them. Many obviously were very happy about this as we had an avalanche of people join here since and many more follow every day as you can see.
Whoever wanted to find me found me and I have not created any since.

My partner and flatmates since tried to join again as they had NOTHING to do with it and they are mainly posting about their Mod's - I am the Juicehead in the household.
Every one of their attempts got blocked with the message "Multiple Identity Of Banned User".
They contacted ECF with contact details and numbers to establish their Identity which ECF ignored. Talk about fair!

Makes me wonder why all the paranoia? They must know they have done wrong.

ECF has still been posting incorrect information and defamatory statements about me. Your Ape has publicly stated that I bashed HHV on their FB site and that HHV blocked me which is both a lie and not the case. I am still a HHV customer and I am still following their FB site. My statement on their Page is still there and in no way talks bad about them.
I never went into your HHV-Army thread or ever posted one word there. FURTHERMORE - I have NEVER posted one bad word about HHV or ANY member in this forum.
It was a group from your thread which attacked me and continued to do so in every thread I posted. They continued to slander me in your thread. I never even responded to ANY of those PERSONAL ATTACKS which included everything down to my sexual orientation.

I did however report these posts which were never deleted as you have a ECF moderator socially actively frequent your thread daily who lets those despicable bullies roam free.

Not only that - he was making comments including my FULL LEGAL name in the thread after I left. Someone has come to their senses though and these have been removed.

Now there is a sticky thread in the General Juice Discussion thread full of lies and half truths aggravated by the members of your forum who bullied me for weeks. These have a history of doing this to others - in that thread and elsewhere - and BRAG about it in your own thread.

Seriously - how can you even defend them or the things that went on over there and continue to go on? I am gone - over here and having a good time - making friends and maintaining old friendship. Why still talk about me? Are they that bored?

I challenge you to find one nasty word about ANY member or ANY vendor that I EVER typed over there. The worst I ever said is that I didn't enjoy something and that’s when HHV's Army descended and made it their mission to attack me wherever I went.

E**** I W*** even followed one of my forum friends here and tried to cause problems and fights. Thankfully the moderators here deleted that comment in time before it could escallate.

I find it great that ECF and some members of you beloved Army continue to spread lies and ....s*** (like the recent Facebook lie your Ape spread proves).
It is easy to make up a story - or in this case many - to justify the wrong one group has done especially if it includes the Mod's. Much easier to ban one member than address and ongoing problem which I am not the first to experience.

Even easier yet - make public fabricated statements like the moderators and your Ape once people cannot respond to them. A cowardly act and I am still appalled that my FULL NAME was posted in an remark about me - regardless if this was deleted!
Gladly I left with a VERY good reputation - besides the view of a few that do not matter to me as they are the reason why I am glad to be gone in the first place. People followed me here because they witnessed this behavior for weeks. Unlike the attention seeking crowd over there we have been discussing this in PM's as appropriate and not bothered and upset the rest of the forum with it.

I stood by EVERY message with my real Image and name. I have no intention to go there incognito and not be able to be myself. Why would I? I found this wonderful forum.

I do NOT want to be part of ECF were people are allowed to bullie others and a group can actively rage a vandetta against one and no action is taken.

This is all I will say about the matter.

I do however challenge you to have the integrity to copy/paste this post of mine here into the Sticky Thread over there which is slandering me in the General Juice chat. I do not expect this though as that would be an fair action.

Please - from now on in - if we run into each other here - I am glad to share experiences about our vaping and about vendors products etc. with you and have some nice conversations. However - do not continue this topic any longer as I am tired of it.

I am having a great time here - why don't you focus on the same and have some fun!
Originally Posted by ***
Incidentally, if people knowing your full name is "appalling" to you, I'd recommend not using it to post on (***)s Facebook page, along with the exact same avatar you use here and used to use on ECF. I'm not sure why you're OK with it on Facebook and appalled by it on ECF, but you're not exactly making it hard to figure out.

Originally Posted by a*****

I woke up and just noticed you added this paragraph.

It is one thing for me to comment on a FB page. It is a COMPLETELY different story if someone who does not know me - who is SUPPOSED to ensure things like this don't happen (a Moderator) - to post a slanderous post about me with my full name in a public thread in a public forum.

If it is hard to figure out or not is not the issue here. For a moderator to release my full name on ECF is a breach of privacy to me.

BTW - I have noticed Classwife CHANGED the post that she originally made about closing our (***) thread in the General Juice section. I am not the only one who recalls the original version DID NOT include the invite to apply for a social group. On the contrary! A few of us messaged them about this and asked for a social group or for the thread to be re-opened elsewhere in a subforum and the request was ignored! That invite to apply for a social group - added weeks later when the thread has disappeared many pages back and no one pays it any attention anymore - and for her to alter it so it appears to be the original post is actually quite sad! I might even still have a screenshot of the original post in my office at work. I shall look for it tomorrow as I am working from home today.

I think by Classwife adding this comment on to a post that was made weeks ago to give their version of the story credibility shows how dishonest these people are.

And yes - for those who don't know - Moderators CAN edit posts without the Edited Sentence Appearing below. (e.g. Last edited by gearheadaz; Today at 04:55 AM. )

Also - further edits of posts of mine and others have been done which I only discovered tonight. In the review section as well as elsewhere. What a sneaky bunch!

I'm done with it. This last deceitful act just proves me even more right in everything previously stated.

Last edited:

Shy De

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Oregon
Do yourself a favor and delete your post and get some sleep. You wrote a dissertation not suited for a subject that carries minimal weight in real life matters. I doubt anyone cares about what was done or said in the past. However, they will question the sanity of the author who wrote a 5000 word essay about nothing substantial and would be best appriciated in a teenage girl forum.

Seriously take a deep breath and get some perspective.

Reactions: Sheilita

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I have opened this account solely to copy/paste this one last post from a response I made to all this in another forum.

I'd believe that Pigs can fly before I believe this is your last post on here ..

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Crazy talk.
You have a really impressive persecution complex.

My partner and flatmates since tried to join again as they had NOTHING to do with it and they are mainly posting about their Mod's - I am the Juicehead in the household.
Every one of their attempts got blocked with the message "Multiple Identity Of Banned User".
They contacted ECF with contact details and numbers to establish their Identity which ECF ignored. Talk about fair!
How does it feel to have ruined this resource for everyone that shares your IP address?

You should relax and move on, buddy.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Clearly this board isn't a good fit for you and you aren't a good fit for this board and membership. Find one that is and let it go. Seriously. This has turned into an obsession that's frankly unhealthy. You posted here for two months. Find another board and have some fun.

I feel badly for the members that get sucked into responding to this person in New Members. I also feel badly for some of the suppliers that he's seem to attach himself to. They are great suppliers, great people and we're happy that they're part of this board. We love seeing people post enthusiastically about a supplier they love. But it has to be done following rules that have always been in place.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Oh lord, can this thing die already??

So let me get this straight, after being banned (MULTIPLE times with MULTIPLE accounts) you create a NEW one after finding a way around the IP issue, to continue this tirade agains HHV, ECF, Moderators and members of the forum. Ok.

Over on your "new home" you do all your gossip in PM. So that just tells me that you don't want things you say public and therefore cannot be discredited since it is not a public statement. Ok.

You are having so much fun over there yet you have to create another account to pop over here..... why? You cannot let this go. Ok....

The more you bring this issue up, the longer it takes for this to go away. Ok...... Need attention much?

Oh, one more thing...... he's a Monkey, not an Ape.

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
WOW! That was quite the speech, if only it were true. You were not mistreated here....quite simply you began to drive everyone crazy so maybe the "monkey" as well as others began to be a little unpleasant toward you, because you hijacked every thread you could, no matter what juice topic you found a way to make it an AIV topic. Once you realized you were annoying people, it became a mission to push it to the limit! The General E-liquid threads became yours (in your mind) you were asked to stop and you didn't, it seemed like the more the mods tried to stop your behavior the more you were determined to "win".....I saw the post Classwife made about the social forum offer, and it was made at the same time the thread was closed, you were too busy throwing a tantrum to realize it.

I have AIV on my facebook and I noticed one day just how many posts you click like on.....I wonder how many people think you work for AIV? You are much more than enthusiastic about your vendor, you are over the top! Had you not behaved like you did you would have found many more friends here, including the monkey :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
WOW! That was quite the speech, if only it were true. You were not mistreated here....quite simply you began to drive everyone crazy so maybe the "monkey" as well as others began to be a little unpleasant toward you, because you hijacked every thread you could, no matter what juice topic you found a way to make it an AIV topic. Once you realized you were annoying people, it became a mission to push it to the limit! The General E-liquid threads became yours (in your mind) you were asked to stop and you didn't, it seemed like the more the mods tried to stop your behavior the more you were determined to "win".....I saw the post Classwife made about the social forum offer, and it was made at the same time the thread was closed, you were too busy throwing a tantrum to realize it.

I have AIV on my facebook and I noticed one day just how many posts you click like on.....I wonder how many people think you work for AIV? You are much more than enthusiastic about your vendor, you are over the top! Had you not behaved like you did you would have found many more friends here, including the monkey :)

Very well said Sunshine. I too saw the post from Classy at the same time the thread was closed.

Not only does the "injured party" like every post on the AiV Facebook page, he also puts the AiV website link on every E-cig related site he can find. It makes me wonder if he really had to pay for all that liquid from them....... Also of note, some sites that had the link placed by said injured party, also removed the link by the sites. Not everyone is happy to have such "enthusiasm" force fed to them.

It sounds very suspicious......

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis

This is exactly how I remember it. I actually enjoyed the conversation with him until the shilling got out of control. His HHV experience went from it's pretty good, to it was ok, to HHV is the devil. Very odd, the whole thing. Forum rules are a GOOD thing.

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
This is exactly how I remember it. I actually enjoyed the conversation with him until the shilling got out of control. His HHV experience went from it's pretty good, to it was ok, to HHV is the devil. Very odd, the whole thing. Forum rules are a GOOD thing.

His dislike for HHV seemed to come after he got upset with a few people that happen to like them. After that HHV was a target and he took every single opening he could find to poke jabs. He would purposely try to annoy others and when he succeeded, he played innocent. His game was so transparent! I have been here since October and I have never seen anything like that play out with anyone other than him. It was nothing to sign on and see his name as the last poster in 90% of the top threads in the e-liquid section, and 95% of those were shilling! I am just glad its over..well almost.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
(like the recent Facebook lie your Ape spread proves)

I'm not spreading a lie. Adam at HHV asked me if I knew who you were, used your full name, which oh by the way shows up when you post on someone's FB page. Wanted to know if I knew what your problem was, why you were posting crap on their page.

Want to explain to me how he even knew who you were to ask me about it if I'm lying? Anyone that thinks I'm lying can call them, their number is on their site.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I just read this sticky yesterday. The poster who got himself banned said this about me.

E**** I W*** even followed one of my forum friends here and tried to cause problems and fights. Thankfully the moderators here deleted that comment in time before it could escallate.

First of all, I do not know how this quote could escalate. I went onto his new site to see what he was saying. When I got there, one of his associates whom I had dealt with at times here on ECF was saying some pretty low stuff. She was laughing at how we did not understand how public forums work, calling the people in HHV names, attacking the site, etc. I was surprised because I had never had any issues with her on ECF, nor had I ever seen her talk to or about anyone the way she was there. I did not try to "cause problems and fights", that is total B.S. I wanted WonderTwin to know that I was posting her comments on both sites. I said essentially the exact same thing on the other site, except "here" was "there" etc.

Oh, I remember Blundertwin came on here and said there is "nothing wrong" with pulling quotes and sharing them. Here is one of hers from her new home...

Quote of Wondertwin:
<"That's the part that drives me nuts and references back to the circle jerk you mentioned in an earlier post. It's not that any of the actual vendors themselves are bad, but I guess if you've been around long enough to have your own forum "Heathers" or "mean girls" you influence mod opinion enough to quash new guys. If I was a vendor that amassed a forum gang acting foolish and obnoxious in a thread with *my* brand name on it, I'd be ....... Would much rather have actual fans of the product than be the banner all the bullies hang out under. I'm surprised I'm not banned to be honest, because they don't like it when you quote bs from the "home thread" to prove the jerk point. Hopefully some of them learned how to use PM's and have a better understanding of how public forums work

To the OP: I like your tin mods, and as this is a hobby, shame on ECF for not honoring your participation in it as a tinkerer/creator rather than a vendor.">

I never heard you talk like this here to the people you attack there. Good luck in your new home. See you around, if you have the guts to return and back up your cheap talk you made when you thought you were safely hidden. But hey, I know you have no problem with pulling quotes, right? Trashing this thread, its users, the mods, and the site, but in another forum. Very brave of you.

This was the only post I have ever made on their site. I just wanted her to know I saw her for who she truly was, and to demonstrate to her that I finally understood how public forums work. The "banned rant artist" is manufacturing a story about me causing problems and fights. If I did cause them, it was because her new friends were wondering if she was going to another site trashing them behind their backs. All I did was lift her quote, her words made up way more than mine from the post. I stand by my actions and my words in this matter, can he say the same?

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
So, it looks like our resident spammer has sent out another blast of PM's today inviting folks over to Nu-Vapor. What amazes me is that he does not seem to understand that folks do not appreciate spammers and report his activities in to us.

He believes that he is "rescuing" the persecuted from big bad ECF, while his actions are actually looked upon as complete idiocy.

What he needs to understand is that making an ... of himself is not going to win him any friends, unless he's playing for the ...-clown of the year award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread