SUGGESTIONS PLEASE! Lavabox, Efusion, Boxer 133w, or SXmini Q ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP: Im looking for a good genuine mod. I love the wooden ones with the different colors mixed in and customized, but dont know where to go or look for any at? and im guessing they are more than $250....?

With anyones experience or hear say on these mods i listed in the title..which one would you all suggest for me? my price is $250 & under. im looking for something not big in size and has good reviews. also, has a pretty decent battery life & doesnt get scratched/dented very easily as well.

David Grossman

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2016
I like the Boxer 133 watt and the one similar to the YIHI. However, as my next Mod I might go with the cloudmaker and have them design it to exactly how I like to Vape. Also if you have never had a DNA 200 it is important before you go into EScibe and get the 30 minute Tutorial. Its kind of like a pre taped webinar. extremely helpful and you will have your DNA 200 firing exactly how you want it to. My computers had issues downloading and unzipping info from whatever DNA 200 box mod you buy from website

David Grossman

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2016
Thats tuff. I would call b/c i have both Boxers. Call Gingervapes.com and speak with them. Thats what i did. explain to them how you like to Vape, what you are looking for and which one would be the best flt. I ended up not being able to decide and i got them both after they gave me a nice discount after asking if I took 1 of each what can you do on price. Best of luck but either way you can not do long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread