suggestions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweeneyTodd79

Oct 21, 2014
Michigan
Welcome!

If you've earmarked a grand, then the 150w god box is not a bad place to look, but also you should look into TEMPERATURE REGULATED models, they are the new fancy.

Realize you might also want a 30/50 watt box for vaping in non-cloud friendly environments. Not everywhere is it polite to release weather systems, and the power of that thing is hard to rein in when 3.1 volts is over 20 watts. The more disruptive the behavior is, the more attention it garners, and the more likely it will be that you'll be asked to stop.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
The SMY God 180 is a 180W, not 150W... but there are other mods that can go to 200W with firmware updates, if I'm not mistaken....

Other than that... just get what you want... get an authentic RDA of your choosing or have one custom machined to your specifications... that's what I'd do if I had $400-$500 that I could spend on an atty... make up a drawing and take it to a small local machine shop... anybody with a milling machine and two thumbs could machine an atty if you gave them the drawings for it...

SthrnCelt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Columbia, SC
Looking back on it, I wish I had some guidance before I spent my first $1000 on stuff. You came to the right place to get some good ideas. And as SweeneyTodd already pointed out, you want to diversify your equipment for various situations. That being said, you also should look at what you aim to achieve. Do you want something that's so pretty it gets attention? If so, perhaps browse the thread Picture of Your Setup Part 2 and ask some questions when you see something you like. If you want just to blow big clouds, well then the field is open. There are tons of devices that can do that from prices ranging from the tens of dollars for clones to hundreds for other things. That being said, I think you may do well to just start hitting the vapor shops in your area and see what others have that you like. Innokin has a nice line of devices and new things are hitting every day. Just keep in mind that this is a constantly evolving industry and new technologies are hitting the market all the time. So what you buy today, while wonderful and exciting, may be old hat tomorrow. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread