suggestions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennrq

Dec 4, 2018
Texas, USA
Any suggestions on a device that will handle salt nic juices besides the pods. My current device is a joyetech ego aio, but I would maybe like to upgrade a little. Still kinda simple but just a little more. Also moderately priced. I don't have tons of money to spend. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much!

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Any suggestions on a device that will handle salt nic juices besides the pods. My current device is a Joyetech ego aio, but I would maybe like to upgrade a little. Still kinda simple but just a little more. Also moderately priced. I don't have tons of money to spend. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much!
More info needed :)
Do you want an internal battery device? What's the budget?

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Kroma/Zenith combo can use a 1.6 ohm coil pack so the higher nic content won't have you walking around in a drunken stuper.

Zenith's put production out well and the coils last a good long time. The Kroma feels good in hand and the battery has a good lifespen. Easy to operate too.

jennrq

Dec 4, 2018
Texas, USA
Innokin Zenith tank on a Kroma-a mod. So simple to refill and change coils it makes nearly every other tank on the market overly complicated. Hundreds of people swear by it on this forum!

I really like what I read about the tank. Thanks a bunch.

More info needed :)
Do you want an internal battery device? What's the budget?

Doesn't matter really to much. I've used both types before. Internal are more convenient but I can manage either way. Price wise I would like under $50.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I really like what I read about the tank. Thanks a bunch.
Vapordna has the Legend kit with a good tank for $54.99. It gets really good reviews on this site and it's a nice set up.
Vaporesso also makes solid devices. You can vape nic salts in any tank, look for higher ohm coils though.

Doesn't matter really to much. I've used both types before. Internal are more convenient but I can manage either way. Price wise I would like under $50.

Reactions: jennrq

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada

jennrq

Dec 4, 2018
Texas, USA
Innokin Zenith tank on a Kroma-a mod. So simple to refill and change coils it makes nearly every other tank on the market overly complicated. Hundreds of people swear by it on this forum!

Kroma/Zenith combo can use a 1.6 ohm coil pack so the higher nic content won't have you walking around in a drunken stuper.

Zenith's put production out well and the coils last a good long time. The Kroma feels good in hand and the battery has a good lifespen. Easy to operate too.

Just got my Kroma/zenith in the mail today. So far I really like it. It was just what I was looking for. Thanks for recommending it.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Salt nic can be used in ANY device that freebase nic can. Anybody who tells you tank x is for salts and tank y is for freebase is full of poopy.

I'd put a clarification on that. A lot of folks discussing salt nics here are referring to commercial salt nic juices that typically come in 30-45 mg nic concentrations. Put that in a high power subohm tank setup and you'll be very unhappy (I even tried it once in a refillable pod system and coughed half a lung up, had to cut it with a 6 mg plain nic juice to a total closer to 12 mg to vape it comfortably). If you buy plain salt nic for DIY mixing (or make your own from plain nic) you can adjust the concentration to work in any tank. Although why you would want a salt nic for say a 3-6 mg juice for dl is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread