Suggestions on new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey112

Oct 31, 2018
Hello, pardon me, I'm new on here.

So; I have a old beat up RX3 gen 3 that I have at the moment, and I'm thinking of upgrading to something newer. I'd prefer a 2 battery mod, 18650 or 20700. I don't mind blocky shapes at all, and durability is something I care for. At the moment I'm thinking of the voopoo drag 2, or the aegis legend by geekvape. Any suggestions will do, and personal experiences with these mods, or the ones you suggest, are greatly appreciated. And I have a 24mm drop rda, which I would like to continue using, so clearence for that is important (even though most, if not all devices can fit this, just mentioning).

Thanks in advance, Smokey.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Hello, pardon me, I'm new on here.

So; I have a old beat up RX3 gen 3 that I have at the moment, and I'm thinking of upgrading to something newer. I'd prefer a 2 battery mod, 18650 or 20700. I don't mind blocky shapes at all, and durability is something I care for. At the moment I'm thinking of the voopoo drag 2, or the aegis legend by geekvape. Any suggestions will do, and personal experiences with these mods, or the ones you suggest, are greatly appreciated. And I have a 24mm drop RDA, which I would like to continue using, so clearence for that is important (even though most, if not all devices can fit this, just mentioning).

Thanks in advance, Smokey.
I also vote for the aegis legend, being an owner. It is rock solid. The support from @Geekvape_Official on this forum is also amazing. They really make sure we have a great user experience, and want to help with any issues we have.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I also vote for the aegis legend, being an owner. It is rock solid. The support from @Geekvape_Official on this forum is also amazing. They really make sure we have a great user experience, and want to help with any issues we have.

Thank you so much for the recommendation.
We will try our best to serve our customers, and make more of great products.
Thank you for your support!!:wub:

crayfishx

Oct 18, 2013
Malaga, Spain
I also have the Geekvape Aegis Legend, and I agree with others it's a great vape. I love solid, heavy mods. Recently I also purchased the Uwell Ironfist 200W box mod which I believe is Uwell's first or second mod on the market and they have done a fantastic job, it's a solid metalic build with a leather grip similar in style to the legend.... it also has an actual on/off switch on the bottom which I *love*.... I currently use my Ironfist with the Drop RDA which looks *fantastic* and the Legend has the Springer X RDA attached to it.

I'd recommend either, they are both my daily drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread