The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suggestions requested for a roll your own analogue?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by Ipster, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ipster

Ipster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    thank you!
    I've been 100% tobacco free about 5 years. I vaped/smoked cig a likes a few years prior.
    One of my most beloved friends is suffering "severe" stage COPD. I respect individual rights, honestly.
    I would (if I knew what flavor/mg) simply like to offer her an alternative which could possibly appeal to her cravings for tobacco if I knew what would be a decent equivalent. When I quit I found the right taste/substitute for my American Spirit full flavor menthol and I was done smoking immediately.
    Like most of us that was step one of the ladder many moons ago.
    Could anyone suggest what might be an appealing taste for someone that rolls Buglar??
    I'll presume it'd be about 24mg nic to start. I'd really appreciate finding any veterans that used to roll their own.

2. homeuser6

homeuser6 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    brightwood,or.,usa
    johnson creek red oak domestic 24mg worked for me. when i started vaping i had to fool myself into thinking i was still smoking. now i like light fruit flavors.

3. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    While I didn't "roll 'em", I did use one of those machines that took tobacco and stuffed it into pre-made tubes. Halo's Torque 56 was my first tobacco e-liquid and I credit it to keeping me off the smokes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Maybe too daunting, but consider extracting the tobacco your friend uses? There are some tried and true methods for extracting tobacco for flavor. It's around here somewhere...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.