Suggestions requested for a roll your own analogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
thank you!
I've been 100% tobacco free about 5 years. I vaped/smoked cig a likes a few years prior.
One of my most beloved friends is suffering "severe" stage COPD. I respect individual rights, honestly.
I would (if I knew what flavor/mg) simply like to offer her an alternative which could possibly appeal to her cravings for tobacco if I knew what would be a decent equivalent. When I quit I found the right taste/substitute for my American Spirit full flavor menthol and I was done smoking immediately.
Like most of us that was step one of the ladder many moons ago.
Could anyone suggest what might be an appealing taste for someone that rolls Buglar??
I'll presume it'd be about 24mg nic to start. I'd really appreciate finding any veterans that used to roll their own.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
ould anyone suggest what might be an appealing taste for someone that rolls Buglar??
I'll presume it'd be about 24mg nic to start. I'd really appreciate finding any veterans that used to roll their own.

While I didn't "roll 'em", I did use one of those machines that took tobacco and stuffed it into pre-made tubes. Halo's Torque 56 was my first tobacco e-liquid and I credit it to keeping me off the smokes.

Reactions: Dougiestyle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread