Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
Hey guys I'm looking for some help. I currently use a basic 510 eGo style battery 650mah I believe with mt3 clearomizer. I'm very happy with the tanks, and the battery lasts me 95% of the day around bedtime it gives up on me depriving me of my bed time "smoke". So either I bum a stinky from my wife "she don't like vaping" or I do without. I'm looking to stick with the same style. Its compact and easy to carry. I wouldn't mind going a bit longer but I don't wanna add bulk to my unit. I welcome suggestions and links to vendor's for alternatives. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk now Free

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
Another thing - batteries should not be charged while sleeping. Just in case it starts a fire or explodes. I didn't know this but after hearing about it here, I now charge my batteries while I'm awake and able to watch them.

I've worked with batteries for years now "all types" as long as you use the approved charger, in an open area, with a circuit breaker, and the battery is not damaged, the chance of fire/explosion is next to nonexistent. Thanks for the concern though.

edit: I've been told my writing style can be misconstrued as sarcastic. I genuinely do thank you for your concern. Just wanted to be clear lol. Vape on friends

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread