Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Summer is almost here (officially that is) time for a contest to welcome the Summer Solstice!

Share with us, anything summertime related.. your favorite summer time flavors for example :)

Prize $25.00 Store Credits!

Contest ends June 21st, 2018!
Rules
:rules:
1) no double posting! as always, if the winning post is a double post a new random number will be generated! (this means you need someone to post between yours, to be a qualifying post)

2) Post Limit - 3 per day! if you post more than three times and one of the posts over the third is the random number we will redraw.

3.) If Ren or I post in the thread and the random number lands on our post, we will redraw.

http://www.OneStopDIYShop.com

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA

New Orleans snowball
img_3723.jpg

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Have you made some with the DIY flavors yet?

6/12 - #1 - I've made shaved ice syrup with flavorings bought from OSDIY:
OSF Margarita (a big hit with adults)
LorAnn Bubble Gum (kid favorite)
TFA Peach (liked by kids & adults)
OSF Blue Raspberry Slush (a favorite of kids & adults)
Strawberry (with 1/2 CAP Sweet Strawberry + 1/2 TFA Strawberry Ripe)

They're wonderful!

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hmm... Summertime. LOL, I remember last summer the husband wanted me up at dawn in order to figure out the "summer solstice" on the labyrinth. I was still UNAWARE the husband actually believed he may have been abducted by aliens but he's really gone nuts in the yard.

It's a good thing our neighborhood association was created ONLY because they didn't want one, very badly so there's no fees, no rules, and a clause, "This document may never be modified in any way. LOL, they're like "Be neighborly, consult your neighbors if you want to say, have your pal live in your driveway in their RV."

Our subdivision is called: Wonderland. I think it's aptly named.
oRQ5tZl.jpg

We get way more flyovers now. The husband was all like, "be spiritual" at me and I was like, "Is coffee and actually ANIMATE enough?"

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Happy Birthday, Anna! :banana:

6/13 - #2

You really cool off in a boat in front of this one...the South Sawyer Glacier in Tracy Arm Fjord. Pic is deceiving regarding its size, because it's about 1/4 mile across the face of it. A school bus sized chunk calved off of it about 10 minutes after I took this shot. Boats can't get too close, because of the waves caused by the calving. Also, because what falls off has to come up again, and you never know where it'll do that!

SouthSawyerGlacier.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread