• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Meet -Saturday, Nov. 19th (SW FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:( We missed both of you too! Both of your names were mentioned (and we weren't cursing you ROFL). You guys were missed! Hope to see you next time!!

We had a nice turnout, I think about 20 vapers or so. A few new faces, some faces we hadn't seen in awhile... A couple vapers came up from Cape Coral (Ever1ast and his bud) Was a really nice time!! I'm sure there will be embarrassing photos to come ;)

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
great meet up guys when we did the raffle i counted 18 then jeremy ginger james and angela showed up so that was 22 then tony came late so 23 total at this meet. was a wonderful turn out thank you to the vendors that donated items for our raffles this meet. almost everyone walked away with something. sad face to those who couldn't make it but we understand you will be lynched at the next meet...i kid i kid...lol or do i?? hahahaha..

sorry i had to leave early i should have more stamina the next meet i came home and fell asleep just woke up and no one else is awake what is up with that?

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
Kev (KTaylor) and I had a great time meeting you guys (and girls).. If it were just a bit closer I'd try to make the monthly meets, but I can still probably swing one every couple months. It was really awesome hanging out with all of you for a few hours. Looking forward to seeing the pics Tony and a few others were taking.

Jenn, thanks for including me in the raffle :D And I have to say a big thanks to Pete for bringing his tools and giving my tanks the treatment while I was there. You guys were awesome...can't wait to do it again :)

tonyfalkon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
mars
IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg